Contract negotiation today?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Contract negotiation today?

Can anyone confirm the rumor that there was a last minute negotiating session today? How'd it go? No, I don't want to wait for an iupa email. Thanks

Unregistered

Yes there was

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone confirm the rumor that there was a last minute negotiating session today? How'd it go? No, I don't want to wait for an iupa email. Thanks
    There was...I just left. IUPA wanted 2, 2 3 BSO Countered 2 , 2 and a minimum of 1.75 year 3 with a me too clause.....F that...impasse time

Unregistered

Who cares?

Scott Israel best Sheriff ever proven! You guys get back to work!

Greenbie

Unregistered
    There was...I just left. IUPA wanted 2, 2 3 BSO Countered 2 , 2 and a minimum of 1.75 year 3 with a me too clause.....F that...impasse time
    Three is more dummy. Also an option of 2% for year 3 without opener, but the "me too" clause could still mean higher percentage. Keep 6 month bidding, 12 hour holiday/bonus sick day pay or accrual and fuel fee elimination.

Unregistered
    Three is more dummy. Also an option of 2% for year 3 without opener, but the "me too" clause could still mean higher percentage. Keep 6 month bidding, 12 hour holiday/bonus sick day pay or accrual and fuel fee elimination.
    Not picking on anyone. But folks- the fact that we are this far in the game, yet still continue to mix quality of life (bids, holiday, gas fee for some) with true salary benefits, indicates to me we are doomed. Next time you apply for a loan, tell the bank that although your income disqualifies you for the loan, you can wear a ball cap and can bid every month. When they tell you what a fool you look like, maybe it will sink in. WATCH THE BALL! Quit falling for the diversion crap. It aint a raise!!!!

Unregistered
    Not picking on anyone. But folks- the fact that we are this far in the game, yet still continue to mix quality of life (bids, holiday, gas fee for some) with true salary benefits, indicates to me we are doomed. Next time you apply for a loan, tell the bank that although your income disqualifies you for the loan, you can wear a ball cap and can bid every month. When they tell you what a fool you look like, maybe it will sink in. WATCH THE BALL! Quit falling for the diversion crap. It aint a raise!!!!
    Ummmm, holiday/bonus sick day pay increase and fuel fee elimination ARE true salary benefits!! It's a good sign that bso wants another negotiations session in a week!

Unregistered
    Ummmm, holiday/bonus sick day pay increase and fuel fee elimination ARE true salary benefits!! It's a good sign that bso wants another negotiations session in a week!
    BSO has had enough time. You idiots think its going to change. IstUPA wake the **** up.

PERC 2016 coming soon.

Get rid of the dumbasses

Unregistered
    Well, the sheriff took another black eye today. His people should have been able to close these negotiations by now.

Unregistered
    No F*^k you Bob you fat body, we don't want you or the PBA back!

Go pay your F*^king child support you deadbeat dad.

Unregistered
    No F*^k you Bob you fat body, we don't want you or the PBA back!

Go pay your F*^king child support you deadbeat dad.
    Yes I heard Bob has been caught lying to the deputies about the contract. There is only one reason a pba guy would be on the defensive making up lies about iupa. I've never in my 19 years seen a union stand up and fight for the members as I have with iupa. I honestly don't know why pba thinks we will just welcome them back after what they've done in the past AND present.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast