Seriously....? WTF

Unregistered

Seriously....? WTF

Shane as the new ASAC? I guess not doing your job when you were in OSI the first time and whining about not being promoted is the way to get ahead.

Must be on the Shedlock route to leadership. BTW: Don't think of shipping his butt back to JROC!

Unregistered
    I've work with Shane and he's is top notch.....sounds like someone got their feelings hurt. Good luck SD !!!

Unregistered
    Shane Desguin is one if the finest men I have ever had the pleasure if meeting and working alongside. Possibly your hatred stems from your inability to promote or jealousy over the fact that he is actually a law enforcement officer with law enforcement experience rather than an analyst who was fortunate enough to be made an agent and earn high risk retirement. FDLE would serve themselves well to initiate a purge of your kind and see if you can find an actual law enforcement job anywhere else, but doubt it. The new commissioner is revamping the agency, refocusing in the mission and instilling some great leadership and values. If you have to bash leadership anonymously then don't be afraid to jump ship.

Unregistered
    Of course it's easy to skewer a man when you're anonymous.... Shane Desguin is a great guy and an excellent supervisor. I'd work for him anywhere. I trust him, which is more than I can say for some toad that hides behind his keyboard. Andy Shedlock? Another good guy that time has proved to be an accomplished supervisor. I have no idea what your experience with these two gentlemen has been, friend, but I know them both and hold them in high esteem.