Deputy Harris's scholarly analysis

Unregisteredwring again

Deputy Harris's scholarly analysis

No deputy Harris, America was not founded on money, it was founded on religious principles. Our founders would have despised your life style along with Fondo's. You are a sexual deviant and a purveyor of what's wrong in our society. And I'm a true believer in Gods will and his reasons for what he does. You not being employed at BSO, well, it's definitely God will. So, standing at a poll, posting on Facebook and trash talking the Sheriff will amount to nothing. Your fate has already been determined by our creator. Maybe your salvation will come at the end, hopefully!

Unregistered
    May you be doomed to the smell
    of brimstone and continued Azz itch for eternity. You focking psycho!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwring again View Post
    No deputy Harris, America was not founded on money, it was founded on religious principles. Our founders would have despised your life style along with Fondo's. You are a sexual deviant and a purveyor of what's wrong in our society. And I'm a true believer in Gods will and his reasons for what he does. You not being employed at BSO, well, it's definitely God will. So, standing at a poll, posting on Facebook and trash talking the Sheriff will amount to nothing. Your fate has already been determined by our creator. Maybe your salvation will come at the end, hopefully!
    harris + fondo= SCUM

Unregisteredhurts

I know it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    May you be doomed to the smell
    of brimstone and continued Azz itch for eternity. You focking psycho!
    I know it's got to kill you knowing what the result is going to be next week. My advise is, regroup, keep Deputy Harris and the Fondo crew out of the 2020 sheriff's race, and maybe you'll have a chance. Deputy Harris, if ever employed in law enforcement again, will hold an entry level position only. Sorry to tell you this, but that's all he's qualified to do.

Unregistered
    He's going to quit his reserve deputy job after his swinger partner loses badly in the primary and then he's returning to commando status in Afghanistan.

Unregistered
    They're all going to try to jump on the Vasquez bandwagon. But Vasquez would be smart to tell Donnie to go away for a couple of months. Everything he touches has KY on it.
    Cady is laying low too, but they'll all be back if they somehow were to win.
    Could you imagine this place with these turds in charge.
    It will be funny!