Why I'm voting for Trump
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why I'm voting for Trump

Subject: Why I vote for Trump, not against Clinton.

Someone asked me today how, being a woman, I could stand up for Trump, a misogynist, a racist and a bigot.

Here is my answer:
    Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.

Because DT has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist. ...

Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.

Because he fought the West Palm Beach City to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.

Because he has raised wonderful children that have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults, He must be doing something right.

Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.

Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinion, so he must be doing something right, clean house maybe?

Because I want a SCOTUS that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration.

I have had enough with judges that are more like political activists than law enforcers. I do not want the same fate for the SCOTUS.

Because I fear for my families safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues which is a threat to our way of life.

Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.

Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because he is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say.
    A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.

Because it is about time someone puts America's interests ahead of other countries.

Because I know he recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the World apologizing for who we are. That tells me he is a patriot.

Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.

And last, but not least, because I am more offended by what Hillary does than by what Trump says.

I could have gone on and on, but I think he got the picture

Unregistered
    I'm voting for Trump because he promises to kick out some of the illegal Spic aliens running around Miami.

Unregistered
    Trump will not stop corruption and his inner clans man has already been revealed....
    Yesterday was the first day he actually had blacks placed behind him at a rally to help this all of a sudden change of heart (trolling for black votes)

Has trump ever built anything in a inner city? No. Trump cares about his name value and nothing more.
    Is Hillary a savior? No but we were better off under Bill Clinton than George Bush. Hillary is another politician, trump is unstable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump will not stop corruption and his inner clans man has already been revealed....
    Yesterday was the first day he actually had blacks placed behind him at a rally to help this all of a sudden change of heart (trolling for black votes)

Has trump ever built anything in a inner city? No. Trump cares about his name value and nothing more.
    Is Hillary a savior? No but we were better off under Bill Clinton than George Bush. Hillary is another politician, trump is unstable.
    I guess being held accountable and doing it for yourself in the ghetto doesn't happen just take care of me from the cradle to the grave. No wonder life has no meaning for these animals and you wonder why your disliked so much. Go keep chasing the rib bones on strings that the democrats keep hanging in front of you, instead of getting up and working hard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i guess being held accountable and doing it for yourself in the ghetto doesn't happen just take care of me from the cradle to the grave. No wonder life has no meaning for these animals and you wonder why your disliked so much. Go keep chasing the rib bones on strings that the democrats keep hanging in front of you, instead of getting up and working hard.

lol your such a moron, im cuban american dipsht! Im not voting for hillary. And you are part of the large population of uneducated people that believe in trump and his reality show. Comepinga

Unregistered
    Im voting trump because he will make black lives matter a thing of the past buahahahaha

Unregistered
    Im black and im voting for trump...democrats are the real racists

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im black and im voting for trump...democrats are the real racists
    You got that right! I find it so funny when you got Hillary talking like she's supporting and helping. But the best part is the black believing her shit.

Unregistered
    When the best this country has to offer is D trump and another Clinton we are all in trouble.

It's a rigged system

Unregistered
    Does it really matter. Who you vote for. None will do anything to help the middle class. Which we all fall under. Trump, will have us in a unwinnable war, with no help from are allies. Cause all he's been doing is pissing on them. Let's face it everyone will say anything to get into office. When it come time to man up. It won't happen Congress and the Senate will block almost all Trump say he'll do. Trumps a loose cannon. He doesn't listen to advice from people, he should. Trump was quoted as saying he knows more about ISIS, then the commanding generals that give him advice. He goes on about the illegals in this country. Yet, how many does he employ? To keep his operating cost down. He claims a wall will be build, all along the southern U.S and Mexico will pay for it. REALLY! How many times, in his different companies he owns. He files for bankruptcy? Taxes? He claims he could cut by 50%. Never will happen. Unless you have some big layoff's and guess what. Taxes pay our salary. Of all the, I guess you can say, free countries in the world. The United States had been around the longest. Without a civil war. Yes, we are a nations of laws and many don't agree with them. That's why you have jails. No-one is going to be able to pop right in and fix what's wrong with the U.S. I bet you one of the first things. He'll change, is the taxes that are upon the rich. Will still be sending billions in aid to other countries. While you have homeless here or folks that are forced to work 2 jobs. He want's to revamp medicade and the social security, that millions of Americans relay upon. Sure social security was never meant to be a livable retirement. Yet, business go out of business. My brother retired from the steel mills. Most steel mills have closed. His pension was cut. He was forced to go back to work and now works for homeland security.

Everyone, went off on Obama over many things. Congress has done everything it could to discredit or stop his plans for helping Americans. Yet, life under him isn't so bad. Sure were still in the middle east fighting again. Yet it's no fault. On anything Obama's done. Do you thing Trump has a better plan? NO!. Nuke them and God sort them out, that's his way.
    America has interested all over the world. That need to be protected. Oh one last thing. The trade with other countries or shipping our jobs out. To cut labor cost. Trump, does that. he's been doing it for years. Now all of a sudden he'll stop. No don't think so. Unless it will get him into office. Then once there it's business as usual. Vote how you see fit. That's your right but don't look to the immediate, you need to look not only at that but the long hall. I not saying Clinton, is the best choice. Out the of two. Yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast