New swat recruits or the new detectives.... Which ones do we blast now?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

New swat recruits or the new detectives.... Which ones do we blast now?

SO the potential candidates for our swat team look promising, starting with LT. <---- what a joke.
    Two rooks get robbery and auto theft. (ha)

Unregistered
    Raja Yuca will shape up the new SWAT recruits. I can picture him on the runs "come on grandpa, let's go" what a loser lol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Raja Yuca will shape up the new SWAT recruits. I can picture him on the runs "come on grandpa, let's go" what a loser lol.
    It was an innocent mistake. Jr. thought he was signing up for the TWAT team.

Unregistered
    SO the potential candidates for our swat team look promising, starting with LT. <---- what a joke.
    Two rooks get robbery and auto theft. (ha)
    Family or friend membership also don't forget golden vagina cantu.

Unregistered
    Family or friend membership also don't forget golden vagina cantu.
    Cantu made Aileen look like an amateur at sucking her way into a unit, she was on FTO talking about she wasn't going to be on the road very long. Mini Montalvo and Loriga went up stairs after they both gave a statement to IA trying to burn Dex. Loringa I hope all that gas you spent taking Hubert out on you boat was worth it, now people dislike you even more now and if you were worried about your girl ****ing other officer you better really worry now.

Unregistered
    Wow they testified against dexter... Congrats so would just about anyone, that is single handedly the worse most idiotic sergeant in hialeah pd. He will fck you at any given opportunity so hey heres the favor returned.

Btw taking out a major on your boat and climbing the ladder by playing politics is smart if you ask me.. If you got it like that then go for it, i dont knock him. Not like theres much potential with veterans on the road, most of them are a bunch of disgruntled yucas so really its of no surprise.

Unregistered
    Cantu made Aileen look like an amateur at sucking her way into a unit, she was on FTO talking about she wasn't going to be on the road very long. Mini Montalvo and Loriga went up stairs after they both gave a statement to IA trying to burn Dex. Loringa I hope all that gas you spent taking Hubert out on you boat was worth it, now people dislike you even more now and if you were worried about your girl ****ing other officer you better really worry now.
    Comprate un bote bueno i saca the brass a pescar papo, play the game and para de comer pinga si no te vas a ver miserable on leoaffairs ranting till you retire or get fired, dont hate the player hate the game.

Rajame una Yuca
    Raaajaaaa Yuuuucaaaaa!!!!

Unregistered
    I guess the friends and family guys really care what people thing about them they actually come here to defend them selfs

Unregistered
    I guess the friends and family guys really care what people thing about them they actually come here to defend them selfs
    Oye tu tonto,how does it feel to have a rooks who doesnt even know more than 5 statues by memory ride in an unmarked car, not married to the radio, out and about doing what they like while your ass is out there jamando la soga del mundo all disgruntled and ranting on leoaffairs?

You were bested asshole, comprate un bote i dejate de llorar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast