Dear Mr Manager stop the racism already
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Dear Mr Manager stop the racism already

You can tell how corrupt a place is when you only see key promotions from a single race from of single island. Most if not all key positions within the city and police department are based solely on being white from a certain island.

Stop the bs already, there are highly qualified candidates to choose from different races. Diversity is what makes a place successful. And by diversity, I don't mean trolling churches in the north for reverend tokens to make a certain group happy.

You continue to suck the life out those who come to work and try and do the right thing. Those who follow the rules of our para military organization and not the dirty politics in city hall.

Unregistered
    White boy's are still crying.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can tell how corrupt a place is when you only see key promotions from a single race from of single island. Most if not all key positions within the city and police department are based solely on being white from a certain island.

Stop the bs already, there are highly qualified candidates to choose from different races. Diversity is what makes a place successful. And by diversity, I don't mean trolling churches in the north for reverend tokens to make a certain group happy.

You continue to suck the life out those who come to work and try and do the right thing. Those who follow the rules of our para military organization and not the dirty politics in city hall.
    Dear concerned citizen,

Banana republic rules this place

Unregistered
    Notice how there are no white boys getting promoted. I guess the fat phuque is afraid of having some intelligence running the place.

Unregistered
    Bro there is only like 2 white people in this place

Unregistered
    Notice how there are no white boys getting promoted. I guess the fat phuque is afraid of having some intelligence running the place.
    And no other Hispanics besides Cubans or Caribbeans that make up more than half of Miami.

Unregistered
    Its just a coincidence that from the mayor on down most are all white male cubans. And another coincidence that most of the next round of promotions will be the same.

Unregistered
    Who is getting paid mooted next?

Unregistered
    It's a shame that the rules don't apply to all the races here at M.P.D. Years ago when I took the Sgt. test. I got an overall score or 96, oh I'm white. One fellow got an overall score of 67 and he was the first to get promoted. Anyone want to guess his race? He didn't even make it thru the 6 months probation. Staff did everything they could to pass him along. One screw up after another. Finally, his stupid actions got the attention of MDPD. Over something he did and they raised hell. So, the city to save their rep. demoted him. Instead of going down the list, turns out they created 3. 1 for whites only, another for females & Cubans and the last black. Again, they promoted from the last over a dozen that scored higher. He made it pass probation. By only working 2 months in patrol. The rest, when he was failing. They pulled him out and put him at a desk to finish. For years the city used the excuse that we HAVE to promote based on the race, make up of our population. They throw in a token white to appease the rank-n-file here. Race, shouldn't matter on promotions, experience, education, time on the job and of course at least pass the test. Should be the reason one get's promoted. Every new chief, city hall. All claim to change and fix this problem. Yet it never is. Friends get appointment.

Unregistered
    It's a shame that the rules don't apply to all the races here at M.P.D. Years ago when I took the Sgt. test. I got an overall score or 96, oh I'm white. One fellow got an overall score of 67 and he was the first to get promoted. Anyone want to guess his race? He didn't even make it thru the 6 months probation. Staff did everything they could to pass him along. One screw up after another. Finally, his stupid actions got the attention of MDPD. Over something he did and they raised hell. So, the city to save their rep. demoted him. Instead of going down the list, turns out they created 3. 1 for whites only, another for females & Cubans and the last black. Again, they promoted from the last over a dozen that scored higher. He made it pass probation. By only working 2 months in patrol. The rest, when he was failing. They pulled him out and put him at a desk to finish. For years the city used the excuse that we HAVE to promote based on the race, make up of our population. They throw in a token white to appease the rank-n-file here. Race, shouldn't matter on promotions, experience, education, time on the job and of course at least pass the test. Should be the reason one get's promoted. Every new chief, city hall. All claim to change and fix this problem. Yet it never is. Friends get appointment.
    Now you know how African_Americans & Hispanics feel ... for the last 90 years, we were in your shoes, and your predecessors couldn't give a damn ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast