The Blue Card
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Blue Card

Unregistered

The Blue Card

The blue card (not the Amex one) continues to go around. Last night at 5 points Wilton Manors hundreds of those blue cards were getting distribuited in the name of the "Democratic Party" and some group named "Scott Israel for a better South Florida". Israel was not on that card by the way.

R. Tubbs

Unregistered
    The Broward Democratic Party is now putting up posters at polling places warning people that the so-called "Blue Card" is fake. It's a political dirty trick that is being used to help elect Republicans in the some on the non-partisan races on the primary ballot.

Unregistered

Question

What?
    Who's doing what?
    Can you explain in layman's terms?
    Also please don't call me a moron. I really don't understand this.
    Even though I'm sure I'll be called much worse. That's fine. Just somewhere explain this. Thx.

Unregistered

Hail, my leader everyone:

When on 2012 the Fuhrer was on that card none of you protested.

Joseph Goebbels

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Broward Democratic Party is now putting up posters at polling places warning people that the so-called "Blue Card" is fake. It's a political dirty trick that is being used to help elect Republicans in the some on the non-partisan races on the primary ballot.

OMG.

Since you know - can you answer the question instead of posting more propaganda heir Goebbels?
    -Göring

Question

What?
    Who's doing what?
    Even though I'm sure I'll be called much worse. That's fine. Just somewhere explain this. Thx.

Unregistered
    OMG.

Since you know - can you answer the question instead of posting more propaganda heir Goebbels?
    -Göring

Question

What?
    Who's doing what?
    I know the answer. The person in question might be a Jew and not a Nazi like us.

Heinrich Himmler

Unregistered

What is this? Why is it attached to a Pro-Israel sign? Are you allowed to attach this to an Israel sign? If so then wouldn't Israel's campaign be behind this "Anti-Blue Card" debacle? Why would Republicans be behind this?

Unregistered
    I know the answer. The person in question might be a Jew and not a Nazi like us.

Heinrich Himmler
    R.J.S? No way. He's a rabid Rep. and I thought he was sitting this election out due to conflict of interest. How can he back Israel for sheriff and Satz for SA he hates Hillary with a passion. Don't get him started on the other ones either.

https://redbroward.com/category/red-broward/

Unregistered

Hail, my leader everyone:

R.J.S? No way. He's a rabid Rep. and I thought he was sitting this election out due to conflict of interest. How can he back Israel for sheriff and Satz for SA he hates Hillary with a passion. Don't get him started on the other ones either.

He's not a Jew nor a Christian. Scottie is whatever he has to be depending where he is and with who.

Hugo Chavez

Unregistered

Faith Switch? Party Switch-Back next?

What does Jewish and Christian have to do with it?
    He's running as the first Jewish sheriff like Bill Clinton ran as the first black president.

When will Scott be switching his party back to 2008 republican?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast