Scott Israel now said he supports gays!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Scott Israel now said he supports gays!

And now he supports gays! If you are gay you are ABOVE the law! Remember he ONLY said he supports gays! He did not mention caucasians, blacks, heterosexuals, asians, latinos etc... We don't know what "supporting" gays means. No tickets for gays? Cops will arrive faster if you say you are gay? Some charges will not be filed with the SAO if you are gay? This is so confusing. Maybe Pollock can explain this and I said Pollock, not you Ricardo Tubbs!

Unregistered
    So that's good! Now he supports Ortis!

Unregistered

You people

You people are dumb

Greenberger

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You people are dumb

Greenberger
    Can you please clarify this? I'm straight by the way.

Unregistered

Smh

And now he supports gays! If you are gay you are ABOVE the law! Remember he ONLY said he supports gays! He did not mention caucasians, blacks, heterosexuals, asians, latinos etc... We don't know what "supporting" gays means. No tickets for gays? Cops will arrive faster if you say you are gay? Some charges will not be filed with the SAO if you are gay? This is so confusing. Maybe Pollock can explain this and I said Pollock, not you Ricardo Tubbs!

In my life, I have never seen a bunch of losers like the ones who post in this website.
    this is for LEOS! Not volunteers who are bitter because their services are no longer wanted. Even for free,
    they don't want your ass.

Get a life, you sound like a whiney miserable malcontent.

If you are quoting the Sheriff, for the love of a life, get your facts correct, and learn how to speak.
    You sound like an ignorant a-hole.

Why are you angry at Pollock, because he couldn't get them to keep your ass.
    No one wants a liability, and a liability is a person who puts the agency in harms way.

Unregistered
    In my life, I have never seen a bunch of losers like the ones who post in this website.
    this is for LEOS! Not volunteers who are bitter because their services are no longer wanted. Even for free,
    they don't want your ass.

Get a life, you sound like a whiney miserable malcontent.

If you are quoting the Sheriff, for the love of a life, get your facts correct, and learn how to speak.
    You sound like an ignorant a-hole.

Why are you angry at Pollock, because he couldn't get them to keep your ass.
    No one wants a liability, and a liability is a person who puts the agency in harms way.
    i m the poster and I am not a volunteer of this agency I am just confused with what the Sheriff means.

Unregistered
    He means that gays will not get beheaded.

Unregistered

Clarify

Can you please clarify this? I'm straight by the way.
    You anti Sheriff Israel people post the dumbest things on here, our Sheriff Scott Israel puts G-D first, we love and respect ALL people. We don't just say it we live it everyday, and so of my best friends are gay.
    Have a great day!

Greenberger

Unregistered
    No tickets for gays?😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    What he is saying is that he will say anything to get the gay votes because he already knows the African American votes have been lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast