From Neanderthal to TV Star- The Return of Organgrinder

Unregistered

From Neanderthal to TV Star- The Return of Organgrinder

As discussed here. Just saw the tv political advrtisement our former Chief Hernan Organvidez did for Carlos Gimenez. Loved it! Specially the part where he states what a wonderful job Gimenez has done and how he has helped our department!
    My only question is how many cameras were ruined by our chief's ugly mug during the filming of that monstruosity of a commercial. The set must have been inundated with the vomit of those forced to film it!
    Imagine that! From Neanderthal to TV personlity! How proud Daddy Gimenez must be of his Organngrinder!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As discussed here. Just saw the tv political advrtisement our former Chief Hernan Organvidez did for Carlos Gimenez. Loved it! Specially the part where he states what a wonderful job Gimenez has done and how he has helped our department!
    My only question is how many cameras were ruined by our chief's ugly mug during the filming of that monstruosity of a commercial. The set must have been inundated with the vomit of those forced to film it!
    Imagine that! From Neanderthal to TV personlity! How proud Daddy Gimenez must be of his Organngrinder!
    columbus high school alumnus

Unregistered
    columbus high school alumnus
    this guy is retired gone forget him

Unregistered
    This guy is a huge **** sucker

Unregistered

Keep that Thought You Moron

this guy is retired gone forget him

Keep thinking he's gone you moron so now go outside and tap your heels together and repeat 3 times "he's retired" he's gone" with your thump in your mouth maybe you'll wake the hell up and realize what's really going on around here what I did here is he went back to his security job at Columbus While he awaits the election results for his BBF yes he's a fully licensed rent a cop now he's back to his roots it's probably just a front for his owed back pay from the Mayors off shore accounts since we all know how hard he's worked for the Mayor and Cuban Mafia buddies and has always denied it all but this time you might of fooled the novice but not us you SOB once a MF always a MF come by anytime you know where to find me you prick

Unregistered
    Only the lowest form of life would be subservient enough to appear in a Gimenez commercial. I always thought this deformed Quasimoto was mentalltv challenged but I now I see he is more of a bugarron than a mentally ill person.

Unregistered
    Only the lowest form of life would be subservient enough to appear in a Gimenez commercial. I always thought this deformed Quasimoto was mentalltv challenged but I now I see he is more of a bugarron than a mentally ill person.
    Patterson was in commercial and hes a nice pastor