Promotions

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered

Promotions

Dan sure is making a lot of changes. Some really good guys just got promoted.

Unregistered

I agree

Dan picked some real winners this time. Not suck ups and politicians. Passed over the right guys and picked hard working real cops to add to the staff and promote to Maj. Hopefully they don't start drinking the Kool-aid and forget where they came from.

Unregistered
    I agree! Great move Dan. It's one of the best decisions you have made. And look even the S mucks on Leo affairs agree and they never do.

Unregistered
    I agree as well finally some good people have made it to the top. I feel this group of promotions will benefit the department. These guys have proven that they look out for the working COP. And another good decision by the chief that has not yet been mentioned was the movement of Capt. M.P. from I.A. she was a lost cause in that assignment. And with that being said she has committed some down right dirty deeds and she will have to answer to those in the near future.

Unregistered
    Why didn't TR get Capt?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why didn't TR get Capt?
    Because he says he was already a Captain. Only the Major spot is good enough for him!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because he says he was already a Captain. Only the Major spot is good enough for him!
    wee man has BIG dreams!