Yesterday I voted to Sheriff Scott Israel
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Yesterday I voted to Sheriff Scott Israel

I voted for him and I texted all my friends and family members to go and vote for Sheriff Scott Israel.

I will also get involved in campaigning. Why? Because, even though Sheriff Scott Israel is not perfect and even though we might not get the best Salary increase, we have a Sheriff who cares about us. We should be united as Deputies and rally behind him to take the fight to the Commissioners approving a good and well deserved Salary increase. Property taxes are going up, food up, electricity up, business taxes up, vehicles up, insurance, everything is going up. Risks at work up and up. It is understandable that our salary needs to go up and there needs to be a separate budget allocated for our COLA and other benefits. The fact that we lost 3% thanks to a Republican governor and the retirement time is now 30 years!

Despite all this facts the other guys (Fondo or as his name almost means in Spanish Petticoat) medio fondo. Google "Medio Fondo for women" and see what you find. I wonder if that's a signal of what the guy has to offer or what he is looking for. His name from now on is "Medio Fondo".

Willie J., I don't need to say anything about the mediocre Sgt. He can't be trusted.

Sheriff Scott Israel be encouraged and please don't let the campaign wear you off. Keep doing what is right, keep that same team that you have and treat them well. When you feel ready to run for bigger and better things positions, then endorse one of someone like Col. Pollock or Col. Knowles. We got your back. Deputies supporting our Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I voted for him and I texted all my friends and family members to go and vote for Sheriff Scott Israel.

I will also get involved in campaigning. Why? Because, even though Sheriff Scott Israel is not perfect and even though we might not get the best Salary increase, we have a Sheriff who cares about us. We should be united as Deputies and rally behind him to take the fight to the Commissioners approving a good and well deserved Salary increase. Property taxes are going up, food up, electricity up, business taxes up, vehicles up, insurance, everything is going up. Risks at work up and up. It is understandable that our salary needs to go up and there needs to be a separate budget allocated for our COLA and other benefits. The fact that we lost 3% thanks to a Republican governor and the retirement time is now 30 years!

Despite all this facts the other guys (Fondo or as his name almost means in Spanish Petticoat) medio fondo. Google "Medio Fondo for women" and see what you find. I wonder if that's a signal of what the guy has to offer or what he is looking for. His name from now on is "Medio Fondo".

Willie J., I don't need to say anything about the mediocre Sgt. He can't be trusted.

Sheriff Scott Israel be encouraged and please don't let the campaign wear you off. Keep doing what is right, keep that same team that you have and treat them well. When you feel ready to run for bigger and better things positions, then endorse one of someone like Col. Pollock or Col. Knowles. We got your back. Deputies supporting our Sheriff.
    Today I voted to (your title)? God help Broward County and BSO.

So you voted based on a last name's meaning? Oy Vey. Pretty funny cause Scottie's name should be Sheriff Anti-Israel. You exemplify the very people who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Unregistered
    Today I voted to (your title)? God help Broward County and BSO.

So you voted based on a last name's meaning? Oy Vey. Pretty funny cause Scottie's name should be Sheriff Anti-Israel. You exemplify the very people who shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Poor reply Mr. Medio Fondo

Unregistered
    You don't have to worry spelling things out for Medio Fondo.

Obviously, the name implies his reputation with ladies. Not so much respect.

Unregistered

If our Sheriff wouldn't have given all his buddies from FTL these high ranking jobs and promoted losers like Captain Crabby, then we would have better raises. We are more top heavy then ever before. There are more Deputies under investigation and write ups then ever before. We will not lead by fear or intimidation. That is a bunch of B.S. This administration has poorly managed our budget. We can not endure another 4 years with this Sheriff. The only employees that support him or the ones that have everything to lose.

Unregistered

Talking Guys this is a joke!

This clown cannot be real. HAHAHAHAHA!@!

Unregistered

If your Sheriff didn't approve a $22,OOO dollar raise for his buddy that could have went towards a raise....Israel the Jewish Sheriff, No wait, he's Baptist, no Christian....vote Willie Jones for Sheriff.

Unregistered

The Sheriff lost all respect when hiring his buddies at top salary. He has been questioned numerous times about being more top heavy than ever before while being so short deputies at the same time. I do not know Fondo but I am seeing many things I dislike how isreal and his friends are running things. Isreal can easily find a 3/3/3 and fuel fee elimination in his budget but is deciding not to.

Unregistered
    Say what you want, Sheriff Scott Israel is th best option, given that only WillieBLM and Medio Fondo are the other candidates.

What do thry have to offer?

Nothing better.

Unregistered
    Say what you want, Sheriff Scott Israel is th best option, given that only WillieBLM and Medio Fondo are the other candidates.

What do thry have to offer?

Nothing better.
    Well I know for fact that Fondo proposed and lobbied for 12 hour shifts for deputies which come to find 99% of road guys love. What has Israel done yet fours later, oh I know, body cams, sheety contract offer, top heavy admin, and Ira. Need I say more.
    Even if that's the only thing Fondo did, it's one more then what noodle head has done as Sheriff in four years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast