Major C. Nanney - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Major C. Nanney

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Charles Nanney for Miami Dade county Mayor!!!
    Please that Baker Act could never get into politics. The only current Major whom could have a successful political career is JR and I don't think he wants to go that route. If Nanney ran for County Mayor. Carlos would beat him then remind him of his place by putting him at Bay Operations.

Unregistered
    Nanney looks like one of those old white homeless dudes that live by Jackson Hospital

Unregistered

So Charlie would back you even if your "wrong". That my simple one would be corruption. How would you feel if a rogue officer did something to a family member and good old Charlie came and backed the officer for being "wrong"? That's what you consider a good supervisor? You're lost. It officers jobs to protect the innocent and supervisors jobs to make sure his subordinates are doing their jobs correctly.

It's pathetic that in your eyes he's a good supervisor because he'll back officers that are corrupt. Doesn't say much about your integrity or Charlie's honesty.
    What is pathetic is someone like you who twists words. I never said he protects "corrupt officers". I said he stood up for officers, even when they made mistakes. But turds like you spin what is said. I will give an example. I missed court and the department sent a trace, which was basically to give me a ROC. Nanney went thru enotify and saw that I had appeared in court over a hundred times in the last year. His exact words were, I am not going to give a guy who is working everyday and misses court once a ROC. He said, that just penalizes hard working officers. I know he did that for a lot of officers who missed court. So go ahead and spin it like you won't, but he uses common sense. Something which isn't so common around here.

Unregistered
    What is pathetic is someone like you who twists words. I never said he protects "corrupt officers". I said he stood up for officers, even when they made mistakes. But turds like you spin what is said. I will give an example. I missed court and the department sent a trace, which was basically to give me a ROC. Nanney went thru enotify and saw that I had appeared in court over a hundred times in the last year. His exact words were, I am not going to give a guy who is working everyday and misses court once a ROC. He said, that just penalizes hard working officers. I know he did that for a lot of officers who missed court. So go ahead and spin it like you won't, but he uses common sense. Something which isn't so common around here.
    Turds like me? Tough talk! Your words exactly he takes care of officers even when their "wrong". Read your writing again Retard. Your words not mine.

So pathetic is an officer that can't write correctly or express himself correctly. Time to handle a call hero!

Unregistered
    Turds like me? Tough talk! Your words exactly he takes care of officers even when their "wrong". Read your writing again Retard. Your words not mine.

So pathetic is an officer that can't write correctly or express himself correctly. Time to handle a call hero!
    So pathetic when you use their instead of they're 😏

Unregistered

Hell no Politics for Elenano

Please that Baker Act could never get into politics. The only current Major whom could have a successful political career is JR and I don't think he wants to go that route. If Nanney ran for County Mayor. Carlos would beat him then remind him of his place by putting him at Bay Operations.

No boys he don't want anything to do with politics, can you tell the way he runs his District. No he's shooting for a later career of Pastor or Bishop given his Faithful preachings. I heard he wants to open his own congregation of Midgets who drive porches and monster trucks. He currently in the remodeling flip home market buying up old run down weschester homes from dying and CAC members creating art works.

God Bless his Heart

Unregistered
    So pathetic when you use their instead of they're 😏
    Go handle your barking dog complaint, douche!
    Even corrupt officers such as yourself must appease the community.

Unregistered
    Actually Nanney would be an awesome elected leader. He isnt a politician but a leader so people whether the troops or community really respect him. /he use to win the PBA board elections by hundreds of votes. JR is a politician Nanney is a leader.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123