Major C. Nanney - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Major C. Nanney

Unregistered
    I have known Nanney my entire career. He has ALWAYS stood up for the guys, even when they were wrong he would back them! He may not be perfect, but he does look out for the guys. Where ever he has been, he has raised morale and productivity. The command staff doesn't get it: If your silver badges don't trust the gold badges they are NOT going to go out there and work as hard. You act as if being a 43 is a bad thing? You have to be a "little" crazy to head towards a guy with a gun, as opposed to everybody running away.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have known Nanney my entire career. He has ALWAYS stood up for the guys, even when they were wrong he would back them! He may not be perfect, but he does look out for the guys. Where ever he has been, he has raised morale and productivity. The command staff doesn't get it: If your silver badges don't trust the gold badges they are NOT going to go out there and work as hard. You act as if being a 43 is a bad thing? You have to be a "little" crazy to head towards a guy with a gun, as opposed to everybody running away.
    If he protects you even when you're wrong he is not sending the right message. It's one thing to protect you when you're in the right or the situation could've worked out a different way, it's another thing to expect or think someone is QRU when they take care of it even when you F up. That mentality is why we have a disconnect not that you don't trust gold badges it's that you expect gold badges to fix everything. Just my .02

Unregistered
    Bro go drink some hatoraidge

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Whoever speaks against Charles Nanney is an IDIOT, period! One of the best Lts., Capts., and Majors I've ever worked for in over 30 years! If he was a Chief or Director, this Dept. would be much better off than it now is. Yes, he speaks his mind but it is sane with common sense and not part of any of the mafia that exists or is part of the political BS that goes on. We'd have a greater Dept. if we had more people like Charles Nanney! Thank you Charles Nanney for being who you are!!! Real!

Unregistered
    Charles Nanney for Miami Dade county Mayor!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by maie View Post
    Whoever speaks against Charles Nanney is an IDIOT, period! One of the best Lts., Capts., and Majors I've ever worked for in over 30 years! If he was a Chief or Director, this Dept. would be much better off than it now is. Yes, he speaks his mind but it is sane with common sense and not part of any of the mafia that exists or is part of the political BS that goes on. We'd have a greater Dept. if we had more people like Charles Nanney! Thank you Charles Nanney for being who you are!!! Real!
    City guy here ... Nanney is a Cops Cop and he was a kick ass police officer back in the day, and I've known him since 1986, and he will back your play .... if your doing police work. You should be so lucky to work for a guy that has your back and the intestinal fortitude to protect his men / ladies ....

Unregistered
    Nanney is and has always been a stand up guy and an excellent cop. He treats the public with respect and has been liked and respected in every part of the community he's served, including the black community.

If you are on here talking shit about him you probably have no idea of what being a real cop is all about.

Unregistered
    So Charlie would back you even if your "wrong". That my simple one would be corruption. How would you feel if a rogue officer did something to a family member and good old Charlie came and backed the officer for being "wrong"? That's what you consider a good supervisor? You're lost. It officers jobs to protect the innocent and supervisors jobs to make sure his subordinates are doing their jobs correctly.

It's pathetic that in your eyes he's a good supervisor because he'll back officers that are corrupt. Doesn't say much about your integrity or Charlie's honesty.

Unregistered
    So Charlie would back you even if your "wrong". That my simple one would be corruption. How would you feel if a rogue officer did something to a family member and good old Charlie came and backed the officer for being "wrong"? That's what you consider a good supervisor? You're lost. It officers jobs to protect the innocent and supervisors jobs to make sure his subordinates are doing their jobs correctly.

It's pathetic that in your eyes he's a good supervisor because he'll back officers that are corrupt. Doesn't say much about your integrity or Charlie's honesty.
    Its not that he would back you even if wrong. Its he will back you if your right despite what the big brass or media would say on a controversial shooting or UOF. He very much holds his people accountable and has fired some. If we had a " Ferguson" or " Baltimore" incident here, Nanney would back the cop based on facts, most brass would sacrifice the cop for political reasons. Thats why the respect, fear and hate him.

Unregistered
    Its not that he would back you even if wrong. Its he will back you if your right despite what the big brass or media would say on a controversial shooting or UOF. He very much holds his people accountable and has fired some. If we had a " Ferguson" or " Baltimore" incident here, Nanney would back the cop based on facts, most brass would sacrifice the cop for political reasons. Thats why the respect, fear and hate him.
    Ok, that's more like it. He would have respect if that's how he is. But to back officers that are wrong isn't the way to supervise. It's corrupt. Glad you explained it better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast