Col. Pollock memo - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Dishonorable Discharge of your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    I'm still not Elgin and I ABSOLUTELY was a Yankee unit when Todd was killed. I knew Dave C when he quit after Todd was killed and I knew Fuzzy. Todds old partner. So believe what you will but, I think you're slowly starting to understand that you were wrong and you are a dumb azz
    I haven't posted on this thread because there was no reason to until now.
    I thought it was pretty nice when you were one of the only "deputies" that acknowledged Fatta previously in that old EOW post and also thought it was crappy that others used that forum to attack you. But you just lost any points scored for now using Todd's credentials to verify your fake existence as Ricardo A. Tubbs. You're supposed to be some honorable deputy and Air Force veteran? All you have proved is that you have been here way too long and that you are an opportunist and you will stoop low and use the memory of a dead and honorable brother to survive like your initials show: R.A.T

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven't posted on this thread because there was no reason to until now.
    I thought it was pretty nice when you were one of the only "deputies" that acknowledged Fatta previously in that old EOW post and also thought it was crappy that others used that forum to attack you. But you just lost any points scored for now using Todd's credentials to verify your fake existence as Ricardo A. Tubbs. You're supposed to be some honorable deputy and Air Force veteran? All you have proved is that you have been here way too long and that you are an opportunist and you will stoop low and use the memory of a dead and honorable brother to survive like your initials show: R.A.T
    Great post, oh wow you know Dave C. And Fuzzy. First off who is Fuzzy, I worked with Todd in District 7 and there was nobody there by that nickname. If you are talking. About M.F. From the gang unit they did not work together Dumb A$$. Your stories are falling apart R.A.T. Boy Oh and by the way I know a lot of people also tough guy. The biggest boob on Leo affairs R.A.T.

Unregistered
    Haha. Thanks but I don't need to do that. I'll just keep working my details at motel 6 in Pompano or the Racetrack gas station. Haha. Dumb azz. You still refuse to believe I'm a deputy so oh well. Hold on let me cancel out this alert on my MDC in reference to the wanted subject from Cape Coral. Haha. Dumb azz.
    Hey dumbazz....why would be logged on to your MDC when you are off duty posting on LiarAffairs? I don't care who you are, you are a fraud and paid political wh0re..

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Ok if you say so. I'm not talking about Tamarac. I'm talking about gang days with "his partner" Fuzzy who always drove the black pick up truck. And I don't need to justify anything to any of you anonymous dudes. I knew Todd. I knew Fuzzy. I knew Dave C. Hey Dumb azz, what do I gain by pretending to know people? Sorry but I am a deputy and worked in specialized units before. Everyone who supports the Sheriff is not a new hire or person getting perks. Like you idiots would have people believe. Dumb azz.

Unregistered
    Ok if you say so. I'm not talking about Tamarac. I'm talking about gang days with "his partner" Fuzzy who always drove the black pick up truck. And I don't need to justify anything to any of you anonymous dudes. I knew Todd. I knew Fuzzy. I knew Dave C. Hey Dumb azz, what do I gain by pretending to know people? Sorry but I am a deputy and worked in specialized units before. Everyone who supports the Sheriff is not a new hire or person getting perks. Like you idiots would have people believe. Dumb azz.
    OH my my, I guess you told us Tubbsie, wow you know M.F. Aka Fuzz and D.C. Who worked in street crimes with Todd. Congratulations you are my new hero you jacka$$ or should I use your favorite term Dumb A$$. Tubbsie/Elgin you are starting to lose your mojo so I guess you should now just STFU.

Hahahaha. Ok if you say so. I understand you can challenge me because you are proven to be a deputy, right? Dude believe what you like. I knew them. I was there in Pompanos EOC when Chris was killed. So believe what you want. I'll still be a deputy and you'll still be a member of the 28 begging for a job in 7 days.

Unregistered
    Col. Pollock stated that only deputies can wear green polo shirts then why Stephen Greensberger continues to wear green polos and a 5 points star deputy badge that he shows giving the false impression that he is a LEO? What's up with that Colonel?
    Per BSOeveryone memo from the Undersheriff last year, the policy was modified. Executive Directors/General Counsel, PIOs, and civilians participating in outreach events can wear green (or black) polos. Civilians wear the "wagon wheel" BSO logo, sworn wears the gold star BSO logo on their shirts.

And if you worked here (which you clearly do not), you would would have known that.

Unregistered
    Per BSOeveryone memo from the Undersheriff last year, the policy was modified. Executive Directors/General Counsel, PIOs, and civilians participating in outreach events can wear green (or black) polos. Civilians wear the "wagon wheel" BSO logo, sworn wears the gold star BSO logo on their shirts.

And if you worked here (which you clearly do not), you would would have known that.
    *and also we can wear a 5 point star so stop bugging us!

Unregistered

Arrow Dishonorable Discharge of your mouth again. Really?

Hahahaha. Ok if you say so. I understand you can challenge me because you are proven to be a deputy, right? Dude believe what you like. I knew them. I was there in Pompanos EOC when Chris was killed. So believe what you want. I'll still be a deputy and you'll still be a member of the 28 begging for a job in 7 days.
    Well la-di-frickin-da. Look at you tough guy. You knew them! You were there!! WOW! You have always been a bit of jerk on this site but you have reached an all time low. You are disrespectful and despicable.

That's twice now, you POS, speaking of the dead to stroke your ego. And you're replying and laughing with your Hahahaha? Any other dead deputies/cops you want to use to try to prove your existence? And to think I actually defended you with the EOW Dep. T.F. post. Are you sure you got your (RIP) Christopher-s straight? We did lose 2 in Pompano ya know. But who are we kidding, you knew that because as a 'journalist' you troll the obits. And if you were really there at the Walgreens as you so grossly and so arrogantly claim to have been on 8-10-07, almost boasting, well that makes you a chickenshite and SUCK at your "job" as a deputy and a poor excuse for a cop. Flyboy Rat.

Ok. If you say so. I worked for Jimmy Knight and my favorite Sgts were R Oprea and G Topping. So if you feel you have somehow proved something Mr? (Im sorry I didn't catch your real name or ccn) then continue. I will still keep posting. And by the way. Elgin is still in the hospital. He had a stroke you idiot. But I understand. You 28 refuse to believe anyone could support the man that put you guys out to pasture. I'll be glad when the 30th gets here, so you all can go back to washing cars and mowing lawns because this law enforcement pipe dream will be OVER. DUMB AZZ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast