Col. Pollock memo
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Col. Pollock memo

Col. Pollock stated that only deputies can wear green polo shirts then why Stephen Greensberger continues to wear green polos and a 5 points star deputy badge that he shows giving the false impression that he is a LEO? What's up with that Colonel?

Unintelligent

Question Wagon Wheel / No Wagon Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Col. Pollock stated that only deputies can wear green polo shirts then why Stephen Greensberger continues to wear green polos and a 5 points star deputy badge that he shows giving the false impression that he is a LEO? What's up with that Colonel?
    Buy a clue. Look at the CSA (Walker) who is featured every-time you open the informant. That Weston CSA does what he wants and the Weston ball-less command allows it. If commands don't enforce what Pollack dictates, why bother?

Unregistered

that's Sgt. Major to you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unintelligent View Post
    Buy a clue. Look at the CSA (Walker) who is featured every-time you open the informant. That Weston CSA does what he wants and the Weston ball-less command allows it. If commands don't enforce what Pollack dictates, why bother?

I'm a Sgt. Major (ret) and I do what the fuc$ I want! No loser needle**** XO like Brilow or any ball-less unick like Butler is gonna tel me what I can wear and Chuckie O'Brien is too afraid of me to open his mouth.

Unregistered
    Jesus why are you idiots just ratting people! Total crybabies both of you!

Unregistered
    Jesus why are you idiots just ratting people! Total crybabies both of you!
    Ratting? WTF you don't have eyes?

Unregistered
    At this stage, I doubt Pollock cares about much of anything.

Unregistered
    At this stage, I doubt Pollock cares about much of anything.
    Why is he allowing a civilian wear and display a 5 point star deputy badge? The civilian is Stephen Greensberger. Anyone knows is that's allowed per FLORIDA STATUE?

Unregistered
    Pollock is going back to DOD again so who cares.

Unregisteredwqpnas

Oh geez Gil

Hey Gill, give it up already, before I throw testosterone tablets in your coffee, and force you to become a man again.

Unregistered
    Ratting? WTF you don't have eyes?
    Yes idiot I have eyes I just don't rat like you stupid jealous useless idiots. Even if something is true why to you have to backstab and rat here. Obviously you douches are scumbag ratters!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast