Col. Pollock memo - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

First Floor SID

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Ok. If you say so. I worked for Jimmy Knight and my favorite Sgts were R Oprea and G Topping. So if you feel you have somehow proved something Mr? (Im sorry I didn't catch your real name or ccn) then continue. I will still keep posting. And by the way. Elgin is still in the hospital. He had a stroke you idiot. But I understand. You 28 refuse to believe anyone could support the man that put you guys out to pasture. I'll be glad when the 30th gets here, so you all can go back to washing cars and mowing lawns because this law enforcement pipe dream will be OVER. DUMB AZZ
    Listen up, do not use our departed by name in your political nonsense on here...Do NOT do it one more time....

Unregistered

Exclamation Tubbs is having a meltdown wtf?

Ok. If you say so. I worked for Jimmy Knight and my favorite Sgts were R Oprea and G Topping. So if you feel you have somehow proved something Mr? (Im sorry I didn't catch your real name or ccn) then continue. I will still keep posting. And by the way. Elgin is still in the hospital. He had a stroke you idiot. But I understand. You 28 refuse to believe anyone could support the man that put you guys out to pasture. I'll be glad when the 30th gets here, so you all can go back to washing cars and mowing lawns because this law enforcement pipe dream will be OVER. DUMB AZZ
    What the hell does 28 have to do with anything? You're a flippin' 20.
    The one thing I've noticed about you is that you NEVER address the issue(s) that is (are) brought to your attention when confronted but you do like to dance the old soft-shoe around it. I'm done with you. All I asked was that you stopped riding the coat-tails and name-dropping passed-on cops. Just like I thought it was crappy that guys attacked you when you paid your respects. I don't give a crap who you know Flyboy, dead or alive.
    Stop posting your credentials through other deputies names from random shifts.
    BTW you need to move on, your brother Rafael is still dead. You're not at NYPD anymore and I didn't see your badge # posted anywhere on here Metro-Dade Det. Tubbs plus you're no Rico Tubbs or Rico Suave because you were a pimple popping jerkoff when Miami Vice was the shite then you joined the Air Force then you became a 'deputy', we allllll know the story. Don't forget to tell us how you spoon feed Elgin soup every night too right after you sponge bathe him, hero.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Ok anonymous internet tough guy. I'm still not Elgin and this is no longer your department. Get back to those lawns, B*tch. Dumb azz

Unregistered

Tubbsie is an A$$

Ok anonymous internet tough guy. I'm still not Elgin and this is no longer your department. Get back to those lawns, B*tch. Dumb azz
    Internet tough guy, wow that's you Tubbs...never have we seen your name or ccn on this forum. You claim to be a Deputy with your little hints of MDC alerts, Deputy names, Supervisor names and in service dates. Funny how you have never been outed yet...why must that be????? I am sure there are a lot smarter cops than you ever were on this site, but hey you aren't a COP at all are you Tubbsie.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Ok. If you say so. Difference is I've got a job getting my night shift differential and you cut grass and wash cars. I'm sorry 28 that sound you hear getting louder is those dreams crashing to the ground and being destroyed forever. Please take Mr Lamberti with you and make him stop showing up at all of the Sheriffs conferences. What a group of losers. Hahahahahahaha

Unregistered

Douche

R.A.T. Is a first class Douche...I am not a 28er, I am probably your zone partner on nights and we don't even know it. You better hope we don't find out who you are oops so Elgin. Hahahaha Dumb ass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    R.A.T. Is a first class Douche...I am not a 28er, I am probably your zone partner on nights and we don't even know it. You better hope we don't find out who you are oops so Elgin. Hahahaha Dumb ass.

Besides Tubbs being a R.A.T and holding the rank of Douche 1st Class Extraordinaire, Rusty DiPsh*t ) plays his game like this-
    He pretends he's a cop (a badge on your cheap suit doesn't count)
    He pretends on Leo Affais that he's black like Rachel Dolezal (R.D.)
    He pretends he served in the upper crust Air Force (actually served in another branch)
    He's an NYPD 9/11 hero. That's why he never talks about it. It's too hard for him to bear (saving lives while collecting SSDI?)
    He's formerly AKA on LEO Affair's as Kazoo, victim of the 2008 elections and the cheerleader of the 28ers Salem Witch Hunt of the 2012 election.
    Hahaha. Dumb azz.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

This administration has done a great job in helping us to be united. There's so much love. BSO's brotherhood and morale is higher than ever!

Unregistered

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This administration has done a great job in helping us to be united. There's so much love. BSO's brotherhood and morale is higher than ever!
    Greenbee TRB

Have a great night!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234