ORLANDO rank
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ORLANDO rank

Unregistered

ORLANDO rank

Any word on captain / LT lists? Any internals? Whats the word?

Unregistered
    There are several internal applicants for both slots. The current administration has inspired confidence in the course we are on. There is a renewed passion for this agency and those in it see hope in the future, so why not promote?

Unregistered
    I think it will be a while before they even iterview for LT. I believe the best action would be to have a captain hired and in place to partake in the LT interviews.

As far as Captain, its possible they may wait until the new chief is chosen, not really sure. Regardless i think there will be alot of movement in the agency over the next few months.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are several internal applicants for both slots. The current administration has inspired confidence in the course we are on. There is a renewed passion for this agency and those in it see hope in the future, so why not promote?
    Why not? Because it all could change in a year from now and some just aren't willing to take that chance. Not for the pay. If they get it to what it should be (mid to upper 50's) then maybe I would consider.

Unregistered
    Theres a dillusional agent who could have put in for LT a few times but said "nope ill wait for a captain spot, LT is too much work." Sadly here at ABT that Agent may be your next captain

Unregistered
    Theres a dillusional agent who could have put in for LT a few times but said "nope ill wait for a captain spot, LT is too much work." Sadly here at ABT that Agent may be your next captain
    Rank jumping is over. Dillusional indeed.

Unregistered
    Rank jumping is over. Dillusional indeed.
    Worst rank jump/fast track in the history of ABT was Mr. ABSTAT himself. You can thank JP for that one!

Unregistered
    Dont be surprised. People jump rank here an we hire from the outside so Agent to Captain isnt unheard of or impossible here

Unregistered
    Some people in that office just need to retire

Unregistered
    Why do we even need actings???? Were not a first response agency let the LT act like a LT he doesnt need to be and acting capt and then have actin lts. Makes no sense. In my opinion, if this office is in such shambles the major should be there 3 days a week or even assume command of the office as captain until a replacement is picked

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast