ORLANDO rank - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ORLANDO rank

Unregistered
    I didn't write the above posting. Peace Out did. They are not only a member of LEOaffairs, but a long time poster on our site. I didn't ask them, and have no knowledge of their identity. I thank them for the kind words. As for the other post, since you attributed a post to me again and I did not post it, it was reported and deleted. I said what I needed to say. I do not support conjecture nor outright falsehoods. I have met with defense attorneys before and provided them copies of my initial case with no issues. That is that.

Unregistered
    Only someone worried about skeletons in their closet would troll this site and be so worried about what it says. My understanding is Orlando district had quite the falling out when the supervision changed. Perhaps someone is feeling guilty about how they broke the office up. Maybe it's time you move to another agency and start over where you can see what this job is really about. I'm sure you will delete this post/have it deleted. Anonymity is my calling card.

Unregistered
    Anyword on who made capt or lt?

Unregistered
    Not sure about Capt - 2 internal apps look good. Lt is looking like internal but not from orlando.

Unregistered
    Who are they?

Unregistered
    So I hear an entire squad is squabbling cause their glass house is starting to crack. Hey Szobozo keep giving the legal advice as they fall one by one. Maybe u should watch the new movie about an accountant who cant stop until the job is done. KARMA IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I hear an entire squad is squabbling cause their glass house is starting to crack. Hey Szobozo keep giving the legal advice as they fall one by one. Maybe u should watch the new movie about an accountant who cant stop until the job is done. KARMA IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!!
    No we're good Dave and Melissa. Thanks for asking.How's things going for both of you?

Unregistered
    No we're good Dave and Melissa. Thanks for asking.How's things going for both of you?
    Romans 2:1
    You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

It may be fashionable to criticize both the accused and the accuser but how would you want to be treated? People have families that didn't ask to be a part of this. Make their burden more bearable by your acts.

The public's perception of law enforcement erodes with every cop bashing thread on the internet. There is no reason to beat on each other.

Unregistered
    So sorry not who u think but hey how is MH doing lately??? We all know KARMA when she starts to bite......I was glad to blow her in. Try to b a defective once in your miserable career and figure out who the insider was that had the access.

Unregistered
    Hey Szobozo I guess MH didn't take your legal advice and is shredding all her stuff before she gets the perc walk. One by one from the grave will thy fall. Who's next.......is it u and GF.......or is it RG.......hell it could be the manchild, hope her motorcycles are paid for.....from WES at FDLE with love!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast