Cry Baby Club - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cry Baby Club

Unregistered

Armed and immature

Miramar Police... sad representation for our community.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miramar Police... sad representation for our community.
    You are absolutely right ! Start with the chief on down ! Fake leaders due to color !

Unregistered

Exactly what the previous post is talking about.

You are absolutely right ! Start with the chief on down ! Fake leaders due to color !
    Dude/dudette it's individuals with your mindset that divide this department. You then carry that same attitude with you to work and in your interactions with ppl that don't look like you. Why can't we all just get along.

Unregistered
    Dude/dudette it's individuals with your mindset that divide this department. You then carry that same attitude with you to work and in your interactions with ppl that don't look like you. Why can't we all just get along.
    Sir or Maam , what has divided this police department is the fact preferential treatment of minorities. The hiring and promoting of people based on their skin color . I am positive due to the opening of your opinion starting it with "Dude/dudett " you have not been at the department very long .
    Also by being an adult I do not allow the department to cloud my judgement while working.
    When writing your opinion you may want to use real words not " ppl" , this is not a text .

Unregistered
    theres more info on google.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12