Cry Baby Club
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cry Baby Club

Unregistered

Angry Cry Baby Club

Here is one thing that is certain! Miramar Police Department is truly the Cry Baby Club of America.

You have the biggest bunch of whiners who "boo hoo" every time someone farts in their direction.

You don't like this chief, you don't like that chief, that chief looked at you wrong and that chief didn't smile at you.

Are you adults there? How about you go do your job? You want to get promoted- study the required materials, stay out of trouble, do your job, make your arrests, handle your cases, etc.

Try and be a role model and stop being a whiner and crybaby.

You know who ruined Miramar PD? You bunch of crybabies ruined this department- no one else!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is one thing that is certain! Miramar Police Department is truly the Cry Baby Club of America.

You have the biggest bunch of whiners who "boo hoo" every time someone farts in their direction.

You don't like this chief, you don't like that chief, that chief looked at you wrong and that chief didn't smile at you.

Are you adults there? How about you go do your job? You want to get promoted- study the required materials, stay out of trouble, do your job, make your arrests, handle your cases, etc.

You know who ruined Miramar PD? You bunch of crybabies ruined this department- no one else!!!
    This post was right on point as to what I was saying:

Okay let me get this straight...

YOU didnt like Gwen Boyd and you didnt get promoted by her. Right?
    YOU didnt like George Atkinson and you didnt get promoted by him. Right?
    YOU didnt like Mel Standley and you didnt get promoted by him. Right?
    YOU didnt like Keith Dunn and you didnt get promoted by him. Right?
    YOU didnt like Ray Black and you didnt get promoted by him. Right?

Now...

YOU dont like Dexter Williams and you didnt get promoted by him. Right?

Hmmm- are you seeing the pattern here?

What is the common denominator?

YOU!

All of these Chiefs have realized that you are not worthy of being promoted.
    Thus we can only assume from this that the one poster is right.

YOU ARE A LOSER and a CRYBABY!

Unregistered

Funny how when people ask for you to meet them to discuss this like men , nobody shows up .

Unregistered
    Funny how when people ask for you to meet them to discuss this like men , nobody shows up .
    Just look at the posts on these threads- how can you refute this? Take some action and get your people in line and quit airing your dirty laundry in public. Stop worrying about meeting people to discuss things and do your freaking job!

Unregistered
    When did anyone ask anyone to meet anywhere? Huh? When?

Unregistered
    When did anyone ask anyone to meet anywhere? Huh? When?
    Name the time and place

Unregistered
    Name the time and place
    Next Thursday afternoon at 1300 in the Chiefs Office Conference room. How about it?

Unregistered
    Next Thursday afternoon at 1300 in the Chiefs Office Conference room. How about it?
    See you in the hall , there are some real punk a&& people who work for Miramar ? The chiefs office? Unless you are the chief then why would anyone meet you there ?

Remain on here talking your crap and stay at the kiddie table , stay away from the big boys .

You call people cry babies and call people out on here and talk a good game and a whole lotta crap . But when it is time to stand up like an adult then you hide .

Punk

Unregistered
    See you in the hall , there are some real punk a&& people who work for Miramar ? The chiefs office? Unless you are the chief then why would anyone meet you there ?

Remain on here talking your crap and stay at the kiddie table , stay away from the big boys .

You call people cry babies and call people out on here and talk a good game and a whole lotta crap . But when it is time to stand up like an adult then you hide .

Punk
    Why would you be afraid to meet in the Chiefs Conference Room? If you are the big bad man you claim to be- you wouldn't be afraid to meet any where? Right Tough Guy? You said name it and I did and you proved what a "little girl" you are? If what you are saying is the truth and you are the authority on all this crap you post then why should it matter where we meet. I am sure you will bring all of your proof with you to show everyone you are the MESSIAH OF TRUTH. Please,you are a little coward!! Me hiding- NOPE! I named the spot- you backed out!!!

Unregistered
    Why would you be afraid to meet in the Chiefs Conference Room? If you are the big bad man you claim to be- you wouldn't be afraid to meet any where? Right Tough Guy? You said name it and I did and you proved what a "little girl" you are? If what you are saying is the truth and you are the authority on all this crap you post then why should it matter where we meet. I am sure you will bring all of your proof with you to show everyone you are the MESSIAH OF TRUTH. Please,you are a little coward!! Me hiding- NOPE! I named the spot- you backed out!!!
    Both of you guys/gals need to shut up and stop feeding into eachother. You sound like two a holes .

If you do not like a persons opnion just agree to disagree , it is more upsetting you are both cops ! Not children ! Grow up !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast