Palm beach area trooper writes BSO deputys dad with deputy in veh!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Palm beach area trooper writes BSO deputys dad with deputy in veh!

good god... How desperate or just plain- Aw sht... i cant even compose a sentence that explains the level of disgust.

10 miles over... Speeding ticket to the driver with his son(bso deputy) in car.

Dude even if it was the biggest dirt bag in the world... Its a damn 10 miles over ticket how out of this dimension do you have to be?????? What do they teach in that para military highway security academy? Do they force you 1000 pushups if you even think of discretion? 10 miles over? JUST ABOUT EVERYONE DRIVES 10 MILES OVER!

the lack of daily call to call and dealing with human beings at a different level has caused some of you guys to just die inside.

Unregistered
    When I worked Palm Beach, I wouldn't even bat an eye at 10 over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    good god... How desperate or just plain- Aw sht... i cant even compose a sentence that explains the level of disgust.

10 miles over... Speeding ticket to the driver with his son(bso deputy) in car.

Dude even if it was the biggest dirt bag in the world... Its a damn 10 miles over ticket how out of this dimension do you have to be?????? What do they teach in that para military highway security academy? Do they force you 1000 pushups if you even think of discretion? 10 miles over? JUST ABOUT EVERYONE DRIVES 10 MILES OVER!

the lack of daily call to call and dealing with human beings at a different level has caused some of you guys to just die inside.

There is two sides to the story

Unregistered
    Good!!!! I would of written them both tickets! No one is excused from the law. Not even police officers. No exceptions. How are we going to write a civilian a ticket but the very next speeder is a deputy so no ticket? The trooper did the right thing and I fully back him 100%.

Unregistered
    They brag how they're real cops and make so much more money than us, STFU and pay the ticket. Tell dad to to slow the phuck down

Unregistered
    They brag how they're real cops and make so much more money than us, STFU and pay the ticket. Tell dad to to slow the phuck down
    ^^^The new Florida Highway Patrol mentality summed up in two sentences.

Unregistered
    So post the trooper's name and a ticket number, otherwise your a troll trying to stir something up.

Unregistered
    So post the trooper's name and a ticket number, otherwise your a troll trying to stir something up.
    What about the statement sounds unbelievable to you? Does that really sound like something a Trooper wouldn't do? I've been on a while. In the past ten years I've seen Troopers writing other Troopers (pov),Troopers 10-50ing other marked FHP cars, Troopers 10-50ing fire trucks, Troopers 10-50ing other agencies en route to calls code 3....what the original poster wrote is tame (and very believable) by comparison.

Unregistered
    There is two sides to the story

Wrong! There are 3 sides. The person who received the ticket, the trooper's, and the Truth. lol

Unregistered
    Stop coming on our sight *****ing about a ticket you got. If u come on here to ***** u deserved a ticket..... You are not above the law. Just go away you useless piece of shit. Pay the damn ticket or go to court. Even better, tell the judge you are above the law. You asshole!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast