Its a jungle out there
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Captain 33

Its a jungle out there

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/08/20...stop-in-miami/

Stay safe, dont be proactive be reactive !!! Milk it as long as you can and make it to retirement ALIVE !!!

Unregistered
    Nope a peep posted on the MDPD social media sites. How dare they say black people shoot at cops!

Rather Juancito is out dancing & now showing off with his 22 push-up challange.

Hey JP, I got a challange for you. Next time your guys come under fire, I challange you to be a leader & show up to the scene.

Proof that no one gives a shit anymore.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately it was a matter of time before this occurred. You can thank Obama, Holder, and George Soros among others who have created the environment officers see today. Thank goodness the officer is safe and went home after his shift. Please be more vigilant to your surroundings and ready for something like this to occur but at the same do not over react like the officer in North Miami did. Stay safe out there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain 33 View Post
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/08/20...stop-in-miami/

Stay safe, dont be proactive be reactive !!! Milk it as long as you can and make it to retirement ALIVE !!!
    Given the political correctness conditions you now operate under, handling a call with patience; in an orderly or systematic manner makes a lot of survival sense. In some quarters that ‘officer safety’ approach has earned this moniker: "The Ferguson Effect." Though policing has never been a rose garden, but a thorny briar patch, replete the very sharp and dangerous thorns, today the political cravenness dominating our vocation requires each police officer to re-evaluate his or her mission. Look around MDPD, and behold the number of slugs 'slipping and sliding' in do nothing jobs; some even become command officers. These 'check suckers' will spend 25, 30 years evading going on the road and actually doing the job they swore to do when they came on. For some, who still believe in being good cops, such avoidance of one's duty is revolting; so cease the middle of the road. Handle each call for service; each preliminary investigation as if it were a major case. Conduct area canvasses, even if it were a bicycle theft. In other words, engage in any and all slow-paced tactics possible before going in service and then asking for the next call or take a 13 area check at district’s shopping malls or other sites. Who knows, your presence might even prevent a crime. Hardly, but hopeful! Today the mission boils down to a simple premise, going home alive and uninjured after the shift ends. That fact is, when you sign out at your “end of watch,” no one will care or remember whether you were a producer or a slug!

Still, remember: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QApwtE8zQ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Given the political correctness conditions you now operate under, handling a call with patience; in an orderly or systematic manner makes a lot of survival sense. In some quarters that ‘officer safety’ approach has earned this moniker: "The Ferguson Effect." Though policing has never been a rose garden, but a thorny briar patch, replete the very sharp and dangerous thorns, today the political cravenness dominating our vocation requires each police officer to re-evaluate his or her mission. Look around MDPD, and behold the number of slugs 'slipping and sliding' in do nothing jobs; some even become command officers. These 'check suckers' will spend 25, 30 years evading going on the road and actually doing the job they swore to do when they came on. For some, who still believe in being good cops, such avoidance of one's duty is revolting; so cease the middle of the road. Handle each call for service; each preliminary investigation as if it were a major case. Conduct area canvasses, even if it were a bicycle theft. In other words, engage in any and all slow-paced tactics possible before going in service and then asking for the next call or take a 13 area check at district’s shopping malls or other sites. Who knows, your presence might even prevent a crime. Hardly, but hopeful! Today the mission boils down to a simple premise, going home alive and uninjured after the shift ends. That fact is, when you sign out at your “end of watch,” no one will care or remember whether you were a producer or a slug!

Still, remember: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QApwtE8zQ
    Well written and right on point. I retired 10 years ago and thank God everyday that I made it. Nobody out there cares for you guys anymore. And, the corruption seems out of control. The good old boy system is alive and well.

If I were working now with all the cameras around, I don't know how I'd deal with it.

I tell my friends to only be reactive now. Even then your in danger. Danger from the subjects you deal with everyday, your 15's, your administration, your State Attorney. Unless of course you fall under the protection of the good old boys. Then your Golden ie: NW Sergeant CST.

If caught on camera, even if completely justified in your actions you'll be crucified by the liberal media when they throw there twist on everything.

Take Ferguson for instance with the "hands up don't shoot" BULLSHIT. That theory has been debunked by everyone, even black witnesses. But, the liberal media twists it and spins it in a way to fire up people.

If Hillary "Cliton" gets in we're headed for a world rule where only the corrupt thrive and the rest of us suffer.

The federal government is already moving to oversee all departmentsde as they already control many. You can thank your liberal's that feel their entitled to be taken care of without working for it. That includes Obama and his crew.

This country no longer has the respect from other governments because if Obama's policies and weaknesses.

Anyway, enough of a rant. I truly hope the good officers, without corruption and honest get to retirement, safely and enjoy what you've earned.

As for the corrupted, who gives a shit. It will all be exposed in the end, if not in this life definitely in the afterlife.

Peace.

Unregistered
    Well written and right on point. I retired 10 years ago and thank God everyday that I made it. Nobody out there cares for you guys anymore. And, the corruption seems out of control. The good old boy system is alive and well.

If I were working now with all the cameras around, I don't know how I'd deal with it.

I tell my friends to only be reactive now. Even then your in danger. Danger from the subjects you deal with everyday, your 15's, your administration, your State Attorney. Unless of course you fall under the protection of the good old boys. Then your Golden ie: NW Sergeant CST.

If caught on camera, even if completely justified in your actions you'll be crucified by the liberal media when they throw there twist on everything.

Take Ferguson for instance with the "hands up don't shoot" BULLSHIT. That theory has been debunked by everyone, even black witnesses. But, the liberal media twists it and spins it in a way to fire up people.

If Hillary "Cliton" gets in we're headed for a world rule where only the corrupt thrive and the rest of us suffer.

The federal government is already moving to oversee all departmentsde as they already control many. You can thank your liberal's that feel their entitled to be taken care of without working for it. That includes Obama and his crew.

This country no longer has the respect from other governments because if Obama's policies and weaknesses.

Anyway, enough of a rant. I truly hope the good officers, without corruption and honest get to retirement, safely and enjoy what you've earned.

As for the corrupted, who gives a shit. It will all be exposed in the end, if not in this life definitely in the afterlife.

Peace.

Great post.

Unregistered

Peace.
    I agree. I was always a proactive cop. But now days, I'm afraid our department and this President and his DOJ is just looking for a reason to make us an example. I believe that the "Ferguson" effect is in full effect and that things will get much worse, before better.

Unregistered
    I agree. I was always a proactive cop. But now days, I'm afraid our department and this President and his DOJ is just looking for a reason to make us an example. I believe that the "Ferguson" effect is in full effect and that things will get much worse, before better.
    I completely agree, but much has to do with the presidential election. Do we want 8 more years of failure or move in the right direction with an outsider?

It's in the citizens hands in about 80 days. If Clinton wins, sorry fellas your f**Ked. If Trump wins, there is hope. No two ways about it. You will eventually see hard working honest officers targeted by the federal government and the liberal media.

Of course maybe then some of the corrupted amongst you will be dealt with. However, with the corruption at the MDSAO, I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck officers, your going to need it.

Unregistered
    just handle your calls and 15s by the book and u will be ok

Unregistered
    just handle your calls and 15s by the book and u will be ok
    Good suggestion however, the liberal media will never give us a break so don't live in fantasy land.

The deck is stacked against us. The administration is a bunch of cowards. The State Attorney is corrupt. Yeah, handle things by the book and it will be twisted by CNN ie: Ferguson a large subject strong armed a store. Pushed around a much smaller store clerk, stole items, confronted by police, charged the officer and attempted to take his gun, eventually shot and killed.

Witnessed by black citizens who confirmed the above and never had his hands up saying "don't shoot". Those witnesses are referred to as Uncle Tom's because of their truthfulness. It's a sad world when being honest is considered a bad thing and ignored by the media. Who by the way are some of the biggest liar's.

So as to your statement "just handle by the book and you'll be ok". Do you really believe what you wrote? Good advice, but really?

Don't fall into a false sense of security. Any action you take no matter how justified will be twisted.

Sorry, it's the sad reality. Mr. President "YES WE CAN" WELL "NO YOU DIDN'T". What he has done is weakened us in the world and racial tensions are at an all time high. Why, because those in society that feel their owed and entitled have seen the only way to thrive and live normally is through hard work which isn't instilled in them because most don't know who their fathers are.

Be careful and always remember your being video taped by someone waiting to twist the truth for their benefit or 15 minutes of fame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast