Eckley on the outs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Eckley on the outs

Has anyone else heard that Eckley is so on the outs with ole Nacho that he is banned from staff meetings. Further he has been stripped of command authority? He is to come to the office and sit at his desk. He has been ordered not to speak to others and that as long as he does as he is told he will continue to get paid until his retirement date.

I heard he is snooping around looking for a chiefs job in Dade City, Zhills or Port Richey.

Unregistered
    If thats true woe is them "Dade City, Zhills or Port Richey."

Unregistered
    He told Chris he was thinking about becoming the undersheriff if Phil Royal was elected in Citrus County. Change in plans as Phil died during a charity race. Phil was also supposed to get him hooked up with the taser civilian job.

For the people not in the know, Phil Royal benefited from the taser deal with our agency.

To that conclusion, he now is forced to stay with us. Its his punishment from trying to jump the nacho train. Looks like he's just stuck at the train station. Hope you like extra mayo, Mel!

Unregistered
    He already is in line for the Zhills chief job later in the year. Do not believe he is on the outs. It's all an act.

Unregistered
    Looks like censorship is alive and well. Gee I wonder who could have done that and if they have anything to hide?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like censorship is alive and well. Gee I wonder who could have done that and if they have anything to hide?
    Let's see, Sysop otherwise known as Chip DeBlock, one of the founders of this site, and I have both been deleting some of the garbage that was posted on this thread. I know that neither of us have anything to hide.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Let's see, Sysop otherwise known as Chip DeBlock, one of the founders of this site, and I have both been deleting some of the garbage that was posted on this thread. I know that neither of us have anything to hide.

Mod 1
    Outstanding. Thank you for the clarification

Unregistered
    You can delete the posts, but not the facts. Hey JM I hear you are dealing with back issues, which is ironic being you've stabbed many in the back.

Unregistered
    Sooner or later those that take pride in lining others up to take one for the team learn it comes home to roost and usually when it happens its a biggie.

Enjoy. I understand its enroute.

Unregistered
    Just curious if anyone did in fact hear this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast