The new promotion have been approved - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Llanes is a piece of shit.
    I see the white boys are crying again

Unregistered
    How corrupt is a department when you already know the unqualified people being promoted based on political and race

Unregistered
    I see the white boys are crying again
    Wait till the DOJ investigation starts

Unregistered
    How corrupt is a department when you already know the unqualified people being promoted , is based on politics and race
    https://memegenerator.net/instance/57633967

Unregistered
    Wait till the DOJ investigation starts
    DOJ is smoke a mirrors this is just the way life is in Miami. Pay to play and friends and damily

Unregistered
    The DOJ isn't concerned about who gets promoted DING DONG

Unregistered
    The DOJ isn't concerned about who gets promoted DING DONG
    Oh yes they are, my uninformed friend. Oh yes they are. You can't dress up ignorance and attempt to pass it off as intelligence.

Unregistered
    Not all are qru some are backstabbers

Unregistered
    Oh yes they are, my uninformed friend. Oh yes they are. You can't dress up ignorance and attempt to pass it off as intelligence.
    Sorry to bust you bubble, Ever since ****son left. The D.O.J. has been claiming to keep an eye on us. Yet it always the same shit, with new faces. If you look to any staff member that came on in the mid 80's. They all got a history of some sort. Back then we had shift Lt's and sergeant's that had balls and backed their people. Sure you had some, like we got today. Not many. It's all about myself and you better make me look good. Now about the D.O.J, think for a second, over the time you been here and saw or heard of the ones doing something really stupid. Yet, it's never the D.O.J. It's someone on staff or I.A. trying to impress his peers, so they will railroad a patrol officer for an honest mistake or for something. They on staff, has done many times. Look back a bit at the way their all carried on about our speeding. When F.H.P. nailed that one. Sometimes when "B" shift 06's I would park-n-hide up on the 62st ramp to 95. I've watched patrol, some supervisors and yes those driving the rentals. Fly right pass me. Well above the speed limited. I even paced a I.A. Lt doing close to hundred from the 8st on ramp till I got off at 79st and he kept going North. Now if we had video equipment in our cars That would be a different story

Unregistered
    There is no DOJ there is DAP, DOG and PONY SHOW nothing here changes same bs over and over

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12