Contract
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

The Sgt.'s and the veterans in the patrol made off the best in this contract.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sgt.'s and the veterans in the patrol made off the best in this contract.
    ok, so?

Damn good results as far as I'm concerned. When you put your time in, things will come your way also.

Unregistered
    I do like the PAT part in the contract. I participate in a lot of mini marathons and work out regularly. I think we should go to the BMI hiring standards that the State Troopers enforce to get hired. That's just my opinion.

Unregistered
    Ya right tough guy. One day if you stay on this job long enough you will be 50 or older and have to do the same PAT as a 22yr old new hire. Here's the contract that we're going to give you, now see how many things people can add in it to equal out the pay bonus we give them. One young Lt, adds a PAT to keep your job and the required wearing of vests, the other as usual came up with let's charge them for $1000 for any negligence damage to the dept. equipment, such an open phrase. What sucks is none of them in the office, which is half the Dept., will ever have to follow any of this and are willing to put it on the workers in patrol. This is the typical thing here that causes a low morale issue and worker complaints.

Unregistered
    Its a pba contract that we had zero input into. We never got notified of any negotiations or any meetings. That is what should cause everyone concern. Why were the members not privy to negotiations? That is wrong!

Unregistered
    Ya right tough guy. One day if you stay on this job long enough you will be 50 or older and have to do the same PAT as a 22yr old new hire. Here's the contract that we're going to give you, now see how many things people can add in it to equal out the pay bonus we give them. One young Lt, adds a PAT to keep your job and the required wearing of vests, the other as usual came up with let's charge them for $1000 for any negligence damage to the dept. equipment, such an open phrase. What sucks is none of them in the office, which is half the Dept., will ever have to follow any of this and are willing to put it on the workers in patrol. This is the typical thing here that causes a low morale issue and worker complaints.
    You have 2 years to prepare. Start jogging fat^ss.

Unregistered
    Written like a true campus cop. Why don't you just get on here and post a picture of you holding a sign that says I have no law enforcement experience anywhere else? Those standards are pretty much same as most any law enforcement agency in this state if not the country. Oh and that PAT you're complaining about should adjust with age, just like the rest of them, same as anywhere else. And the paying for stuff you break or lose, also standard. We want parity in salary? We have to have parity in contractual standards.

Unregistered
    Its a pba contract that we had zero input into. We never got notified of any negotiations or any meetings. That is what should cause everyone concern. Why were the members not privy to negotiations? That is wrong!
    Wrong ??? A 9 % to 15 % raise? Even people hired a week ago will be getting a 3 % raise . It quite obvious that no matter what is handed to your ungrateful ass you would complian about it.

Turn in your free car if your so afraid of being RECKLESS and get your cottage cheese potmarked azz on a treadmill.

Unregistered
    Written like a true campus cop. Why don't you just get on here and post a picture of you holding a sign that says I have no law enforcement experience anywhere else? Those standards are pretty much same as most any law enforcement agency in this state if not the country. Oh and that PAT you're complaining about should adjust with age, just like the rest of them, same as anywhere else. And the paying for stuff you break or lose, also standard. We want parity in salary? We have to have parity in contractual standards.
    You're right, but they will have no problem spending that cash. As for the PAT its adjusted based on age, 2 YEARS FROM NOW!! Anyway, I wouldn't expect the suspected useless original author to waddle out and help anyone anyway. God forbid you be held accountable in todays world just like every other Department.

Unregistered
    From original poster; You do make a good point overall. I didn't look at it that way. I do think we should try to keep up with the surrounding agencies on salary and the job requirements.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast