Where are they and what are they doing? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I can't wait till the day Lt Deweese gets a complaint about one of his Officers having an affair on his wife with a teacher who's married or some other woman he meets. He should be well versed in that field.

Unregistered
    Even talking to the opposite sex while married is against haines' moral code. He will make every attempt to fire that deputy. Ask wilson and kilgore. But haines doesnt follow his own code and can say what he wants to who he wants. Especially while sitting on the back ramp of the main building

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't wait till the day Lt Deweese gets a complaint about one of his Officers having an affair on his wife with a teacher who's married or some other woman he meets. He should be well versed in that field.
    Can someone translate that for me? I can't figure out what is being said.

Unregistered
    Even talking to the opposite sex while married is against haines' moral code. He will make every attempt to fire that deputy. Ask wilson and kilgore. But haines doesnt follow his own code and can say what he wants to who he wants. Especially while sitting on the back ramp of the main building
    Wilson....Really??? I can't believe you use Wilson as an example? How many marriages did he break up at the ECSO,
    he is a bad seed through and through with the worst morals of any employee I can think of except maybe the case still going on now with MS and WT. If you know anything about his family background, you will know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. What's worse, he claims to be a Christian and will pray with you after he beds down anyone he can find, and age doesn't matter. If I had to guess, he was in the swingers club. I lost all respect for his wife when she didn't divorce him. I think she must be just as guilty and dirty as he is or she wouldn't be able to live with him. He tried 5 times to get hired at the ECSO but his background held him back.... that is until Sheriff McNugget was Sheriff. The Mac didn't mind if you were a bad seed, as long as you could pull it off with lying and cheating and praying with the troops, he was good.

Unregistered
    Can someone translate that for me? I can't figure out what is being said.
    Let me help you. While he was a School Resource Officer, Mark had several women on the hook. He had one poor lady who was married thinking about leaving her husband because he was the best thing ever to mankind. He's never been able to stay married because he can't keep himself contained in his own pants. I can't believe he's gotten promoted to anything due to his lack of morals. While I support the process of the promotional process being better, it's flaws are people like this advancing through the ranks and the history of people like this being promoted when it's obvious they lack the morals of what should be a respected position. It makes others who aren't like this just want to give up and quit. Every one that's been around for any length of time knows the history of him and others like Phil Nix. If you're going to promote one like Mark, just do the rest of them as well and get it over with. If I were one of his Officers who had strayed outside my marriage and he was the one who was counseling me, I would literally laugh in his face. I've been gone for a couple of years now and all I can tell you is leave the first day you're able to leave. As you can tell from me even being on here, you never totally get away from it. But it does make it a little better knowing you don't have to go in every day and physically look at all the liars, cheats and "I'm in it for me" people that are throughout the hallways of that Office. Good luck to all of you.

Unregistered
    Please don't take this as if I'm defending Mark but I must ask. What department could legally withhold someone's promotion because of an ethical violation via word of mouth only? Was there a complaint filed? At what level was the complaint investigated (shift level, I.A.)? If a complaint was filed, where in policy does it prohibit a married man from having an affair outside of the marriage?

I suppose my point for all of this is we cannot be restricted on our promotional advancement because we "violated someone's moral bible". Everyone has a different set of values and if that was the case, everyone would have been promoted just for coming to work under McNesby. He was about as crooked, a cheat, liar and every moral violation there was. So unless someone violated a policy and it was sustained, the promotional process works.

Unregistered
    Haines will see to it that if you violate his morals that you get forced out and never work in L.E. again. He is good at altering documents and black balling people. But its ok for him to violate his own morals. Just watch who and how you talk to golks or he will get you

Unregistered
    Here's a viable solution to the Haines problems! Get out and vote. That nightmare will be rectified by day's end!

Unregistered
    Oh believe me, I will be voting. And it won't be for morgan! But how does one get off the black ball list that haines created. Seems he can manipulate forms to fit his agenda

Unregistered
    Oh believe me, I will be voting. And it won't be for morgan! But how does one get off the black ball list that haines created. Seems he can manipulate forms to fit his agenda
    Bullshit. There are all kinds of copies made of about everything. If Haines or anyone else did this is would be easy to get rid of him since it would be a felony. If that's what your saying let us all know but I guess your just full of shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast