Where are they and what are they doing?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Where are they and what are they doing?

Has anyone called Employee Benefits when they answer the phone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone called Employee Benefits when they answer the phone?
    What else would I expect them to do If I called them?

Unregistered
    I think the point is, you expect the phone to be answered when you call.

Unregistered
    I called three times, they answered twice and called me back within minutes the third time. Find something else to ***** about you little cry baby!!

Unregistered
    Be nice, they did learn from the best, GS. The beauty of caller ID allows one to decide when and when not to answer the phone. Unless of course you wear head phones jamin in to music and can't hear it ring. Try emailing, or get off your lazy butt and go to HR.

Unregistered
    Maybe you're an ahoIe. They helped me, no problem.

Unregistered
    They get busy. Only a couple of people to answer a lot of questions. All the people that are leaving combined with all the new hires probably has those folks going crazy. Be patient. Leave a message or go in person.

Unregistered
    I bet he's "that guy" who either called during lunch time or at 1659 demanding someone be there until 1700. But unlike his lazy ass that is at home 45 minutes before the end of his shift, drinking a warm glass of milk before mommy tucks him into bed.

Unregistered
    That can't be it, they work 10 hour shifts, but I think they do take turns coming in late or leave early, so you are probably right. My bad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That can't be it, they work 10 hour shifts, but I think they do take turns coming in late or leave early, so you are probably right. My bad.
    Wow you sound like a civilian who knows nothing about patrol work. There are people taking up for you on here and we all have a job to do. We should all be here for each other & Not be bashing each other. Patrol is allowed to head home (usually a 30 min drive) about 30 before the end of their shift but most are still calling in reports or finishing up other things and don't get to head home then. After 10 hours of sweating in the hot sun, getting soaked and having to wear those wet clothes all day, or out in the freezing cold of winter that's not a big perk. But I have never had a problem with anyone working up there in personnel, finance etc and they have always been eager to help as well as very friendly. So instead of calling, go see them and take them a thank you card at least!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast