Kobie Family
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobie Family

Unregistered

Kobie Family

Hello Fred! Are you enjoying another failed attempt to try to knock out the current Sheriff. You should focus on your rip off side business that your son has now knocked off the company name. Are you still upset over some stupid cows that your son stole from some great ranchers? Yes the Agricultural Unit told us all about your antics and family issues. Maybe your upset because every partner you had said your plum a-- nuts! Regardless you will fail again and be some crazy disturbed mental case for the next four years. How does it feel to lose all the time? PEACE!

Unregistered
    Fred...YOU are an absolute waste.....You are an oxygen stealer! It must really hurt you when deep down inside you know you are the most hated man in this county. You and Eller deserve each other and will have plenty of time to hang out after the 30th. Besides all of this.. YOU are one UGLY person!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    F.K.... all your negativity will do wonders for your business. Now make like a tree and " go away " !!!!! hahahaha

Unregistered
    Funny how quiet this shit site is tonight. Guess kobie finally listened to everyone on here and crawled back under his rock. Do you get it yet. You're a loser!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how quiet this shit site is tonight. Guess kobie finally listened to everyone on here and crawled back under his rock. Do you get it yet. You're a loser!
    Lol .. Kobie isn't the one working for " the man," and making peanuts son...Kobie eats T-bone Poterhouse steaks, with Lobster and a nice cold Brewski, while your sucking arse, and humping calls for service.

Unregistered
    Lol .. Kobie isn't the one working for " the man," and making peanuts son...Kobie eats T-bone Poterhouse steaks, with Lobster and a nice cold Brewski, while your sucking arse, and humping calls for service.
    HAHAHAHA good one, eller says thanks for all the help that you gave her HAHAHA oh yes the family eats steak TUBE STEAK bye bye losers

Unregistered

Oddly you remain anonymous.

Sadly you continue to make my point. If all you said is true, I'd be in jail. The truth and facts are funny things. The name calling and personal attacks aren't bothering me and if you don't like my firm call another. That's the way this country works. It's odd that law enforcement would attack a private citizen. Remember this Mr or Mrs Annonymous: I was here before you and will be here after you. My involvement has been to support good people who will make a change. I have zero to gain and I don't make Annonymous cowardly posts. I'm not hard to find, and you may call anytime. Good luck and I hope things get better for all the hard working honest people at LCSO. And PS- it's apparent you don't know me very well by your misguided statements. As I said, you can call anytime.

Unregistered
    Sadly you continue to make my point. If all you said is true, I'd be in jail. The truth and facts are funny things. The name calling and personal attacks aren't bothering me and if you don't like my firm call another. That's the way this country works. It's odd that law enforcement would attack a private citizen. Remember this Mr or Mrs Annonymous: I was here before you and will be here after you. My involvement has been to support good people who will make a change. I have zero to gain and I don't make Annonymous cowardly posts. I'm not hard to find, and you may call anytime. Good luck and I hope things get better for all the hard working honest people at LCSO. And PS- it's apparent you don't know me very well by your misguided statements. As I said, you can call anytime.
    Keep writing and put positive spins on yourself you might just believe it and yeah you are a gem of a person NOT, hey now you can help didio just like you helped eller and it worked out so well see you in four years

Unregistered

Understand DROP

Fred before talk about double dipping maybe you should educate yourself on the DROP program.

Unregistered

Kooling employee

Fred before talk about double dipping maybe you should educate yourself on the DROP program.
    It's nice to work for a company where hard work pays off
    It's nice to get fair raises and not arbitrary corrections to past budget mistakes by a gluttonous overpaid civilian budget director with a take home luxurious SUV and manipulates Pinnocio Mke by his purse strings
    It's nice to see the workers on the street get paid well instead of the peanuts while the office personnel enjoy high salaries, take home vehicles and step plans
    Nice to work for a "few" good bosses who get out with their people instead of a shortage of workers with a bunch of bloated Chiefs up top
    Yes no double dipping or drop in the private sector

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast