Kobie Family - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kobie Family

Unregistered

Kool movement

No freedom of speech for a West Point graduate and veteran pilot who fought for this great country
    He's railroaded for Facebook posts while the patrol major openly bashes and threatens local politicians and does the YMCA in uniform or her Facebook - why did she not get placed on administration leave and in internal affairs ?!?!
    Seems a lot of favoritism and crony capitalism
    Don't worry sheriff -'we been collecting your agencies Facebook posts for years
    May not bat ya but we can shame ya

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No freedom of speech for a West Point graduate and veteran pilot who fought for this great country
    He's railroaded for Facebook posts while the patrol major openly bashes and threatens local politicians and does the YMCA in uniform or her Facebook - why did she not get placed on administration leave and in internal affairs ?!?!
    Seems a lot of favoritism and crony capitalism
    Don't worry sheriff -'we been collecting your agencies Facebook posts for years
    May not bat ya but we can shame ya
    Oh that sounds so scary, idiot the only shame here is what your mother feels about you now know your role

Unregistered

Kobe

I would take a Kobe steak over a Scott steak, any day if the week.

I only hire Kobe and his master A/C employee's. Some of my neighbor's ask why and I tell them the reason that I will alway's employ their expertise is that, even though an unmarked sits in my driveway, Mike Scott is a foul mouthed racist boar. I hunt boar. About two months prior to taking (a boar) I clip its balls, mark its ear and paint its behind brite orange.

Moral of the story? Mike Scott is a boar. Ready to be taken... well, soon enough anyway. The meat is always better without testesterone (hence, the clipping of the testicles). Come November, he will be sweet on the BBQ.

Boar season in open year round. Too many pigs here.

Unregistered
    If that is true and you have an unmarked parked in your driveway.. You should be ashamed of yourself. You have no loyalty and speak on an anonymous forum to bash the man that employs you. I can professionally agree or disagree with you, but at the end of the day RESPECT my boss.

Everyone manages differently. I have been with this agency 15 years and proud. What scares me the most is how you talk about your fellow agency members and wear the same uniform as them. ( very sad).

I would hope that you would leave and go elsewhere if you are so unhappy. Don't stay and ruin it for others. This agency is finally going in the right direction.

We got 9 % which is the biggest raise we have ever seen since I been here. As for Kobe. He is a cancer. He continues to choose the losing team and has an amazing family he should be proud of (LOL!). His criminal son with his arrest.. really.. This is a man you would back up before our LCSO members. Please leave... you are a disgrace to the badge your wear.

9% and great times ahead! Great job Sheriff Scott! I will continue to work hard in one of the busiest districts in this county and one day have my own district.

Unregistered

Investigations / corruption

Pack it up the parties overll

Unregistered
    I would take a Kobe steak over a Scott steak, any day if the week.

I only hire Kobe and his master A/C employee's. Some of my neighbor's ask why and I tell them the reason that I will alway's employ their expertise is that, even though an unmarked sits in my driveway, Mike Scott is a foul mouthed racist boar. I hunt boar. About two months prior to taking (a boar) I clip its balls, mark its ear and paint its behind brite orange.

Moral of the story? Mike Scott is a boar. Ready to be taken... well, soon enough anyway. The meat is always better without testesterone (hence, the clipping of the testicles). Come November, he will be sweet on the BBQ.

Boar season in open year round. Too many pigs here.
    Well that's great you came out of the closet, good for you. I hunt boars, the only thing you hunt is ****s

Unregistered
    Pack it up the parties overll
    Oh blah blah the same old BS, and the parties just starting at your house when you go to work, just ask your wife idiot

People on the inside know

I'm not a man

Am I being threatened from the sheriff department ? Party over .

Unregistered

Honor n Integrity

There are true leaders in this community who care and Mr. Fred Kobie is one of them. He is an accomplished business man and cares deep,y for the community who grew up in, had kids and grandkids in this community.
    Please pick the next sheriff

Unregistered
    There are true leaders in this community who care and Mr. Fred Kobie is one of them. He is an accomplished business man and cares deep,y for the community who grew up in, had kids and grandkids in this community.
    Please pick the next sheriff
    Oh for gods sake go away Fred, your a loser. True leader hahahahaha that's funny right there, MS all the and there is two things you can do about it, nothing at all and like it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12