PBA board meeting ; September 7, @ 7pm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA board meeting ; September 7, @ 7pm

All members need to attend !!!

Unregistered
    If you think we have it bad with Rivera wait to we get our next PBA president! When your front runners are Eric Mendez and John Jenkins we have a major problem. Mendez, the certified driver and spy for the director would take the job to appease his master. Jenkins, a fat ass, lazy lump of coal who has never done a day's work in this department is nothing but a do boy for the mayor and would take the job to quiet the natives and seek his appointment to major. If these are our choices to stop management from cutting back our wages and benefits, why even bother having a union? Save your biweekly dues for the day you need an attorney and tell the PBA clowns to go back to a district to work instead of getting a free lunch on your dues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think we have it bad with Rivera wait to we get our next PBA president! When your front runners are Eric Mendez and John Jenkins we have a major problem. Mendez, the certified driver and spy for the director would take the job to appease his master. Jenkins, a fat ass, lazy lump of coal who has never done a day's work in this department is nothing but a do boy for the mayor and would take the job to quiet the natives and seek his appointment to major. If these are our choices to stop management from cutting back our wages and benefits, why even bother having a union? Save your biweekly dues for the day you need an attorney and tell the PBA clowns to go back to a district to work instead of getting a free lunch on your dues.
    I will take Johny boy any day over those clowns!

Unregistered

If Mendez Gets we Fudged

I will take Johny boy any day over those clowns!

Things have not looked good at PBA for some time, this Mendez thing could mean the turn over to the Gimene klan from John thanks to his JP relation. If this happens folks we are doomed, can we imagine the Mayor again, JP and his gestapo, plus now in control of the PBa. Grab them tight cause the 8 inch round by 12" long is coming and with no cream.

Unregistered
    please show up to hold Rivera accountable

Unregistered
    please show up to hold Rivera accountable
    I am accountable to no one but myself just sit back and do as I say when told to by me.

Unregistered
    show up tomorrow

Unregistered
    Will there be 🍺&🍕❓❓

Unregistered
    John is going to be a no show tomorrow!!

Let's all make it a point to have someone explain the back door deal he made with the county about money owed to us. He claims they are still waiting for a hearing. According to PERC, the matter has been resolved according to the PBA.

Unregistered
    Get ready for the excuses as to why the county has no money:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...100247282.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast