If Gimenez wins....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

If Gimenez wins....

If Gimenez wins on August 30th for the next four years he will cut our salaries and benefits. The minute you voice your opposition to those cuts he will have his department lackeys discipline, transfer or fire you. What is left of our department will become a social club rather than a police force. Tell your friends, neighbors, family and coworkers to vote against Gimenez. If we wins we are done.

Unregistered

Look buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Gimenez wins on August 30th for the next four years he will cut our salaries and benefits. The minute you voice your opposition to those cuts he will have his department lackeys discipline, transfer or fire you. What is left of our department will become a social club rather than a police force. Tell your friends, neighbors, family and coworkers to vote against Gimenez. If we wins we are done.

Look buddy like all those cats on the third floor and who also promoted all over the county I will make sure to get the Mayor votes and elected. If I get him that I will get to promote to Major soon maybe even Division Jefe (like Daniels), my sister gets a promotion also without having to kneel and bob all the time (Puerca), my brother gets the answers to the next Sgt test since he's a moron anyways (Mongito), my cousin (third) gets a transfer to a special squad (esta perdido) maybe SRT, my neighbor (I'm banging his wife) gets a pass when ever IA opens a complaint on him, my brother in-law gets to come on to the department as a new hire (can't get hired anywhere), my mother gets a better full time post at the school she works at (security), my father becomes a head crossing guard with more hours (drives around doing nothing), my Tia gets full time work at the elections department (rigging the machines), and Finally my mother in-law gets a full time job in his office after collecting ballots and assuring votes for him (gets her own place). Now tell me why I should not want Gimenez as my mayor, sorry but I need to look out for my interest not yours my friend.

Go Daddy G!

Unregistered

Roussey affitassi

Take it easy JP all that break dancing has killed off your last couple of neurons

Unregistered
    Should Gimenez win, abandon all hope you who ‘labor’ at MDPD, with ‘labor’ being the operative term.

Unregistered

Exclamation We need PRO- POLICE

We need people who will fight for our department like it was theirs. Vote the right lets not repeat 2012.. Vote for JOE MARTINEZ. 117.. Vote right for Mayor and Commissioner. we need people at all levels of government that can help restore the department.

Unregistered

Oh no

We need people who will fight for our department like it was theirs. Vote the right lets not repeat 2012.. Vote for JOE MARTINEZ. 117.. Vote right for Mayor and Commissioner. we need people at all levels of government that can help restore the department.
    Oh no vote Zapata like the King Johnny at the PBA says, don't you get the HEAT magazine. Don't just use it to wipe your azz on the road, read the suggestions Johnny still recommends Zapata the county job killer. I really wish Johnny retired and left this process to the informed folks, guy lives in Broward and wants to opinion on dade county.

Go Joe, hope Johns stupidity doesn't hurt you this time.

Unregistered
    Oh no vote Zapata like the King Johnny at the PBA says, don't you get the HEAT magazine. Don't just use it to wipe your azz on the road, read the suggestions Johnny still recommends Zapata the county job killer. I really wish Johnny retired and left this process to the informed folks, guy lives in Broward and wants to opinion on dade county.

Go Joe, hope Johns stupidity doesn't hurt you this time.
    Actually, Zapata abandoned the race for the District 11th Commission Seat. It's Joe's, unless a 'Jurassic-like' meteor hits Dade County!

Unregistered

Joe Since day

We cant make the same mistake we did in 2012, thinking Joe had it in the bag. Cause we know how that end. Yes ZAPATA dropped out but we still need to make sure we all vote for him. Strength in numbers. Plus Zapata name still appears in the ballot. Not that should have any effect. And Johnny boy should be worried even though he flipped his endorsement to Joe AFTER Zapata dropped out, Mark my word Joe knows who was there and who wasn't. POST ZAP supports should be worried,

Unregistered

ABs

Actually, Zapata abandoned the race for the District 11th Commission Seat. It's Joe's, unless a 'Jurassic-like' meteor hits Dade County!

Ya or aka ABs... 79k already have been sent in....

Unregistered
    Brace yourself, he is going to win, maybe not outright on the 30th and will have a run off but winning for certain, has the Money, the machine the media.

And the anount of absentee votes request ( you see the way you track these is to see where the request came from and it appears the areas the mayor carried by big margins last time are over performing for absentee request, so he is already winning, so again brace yourself)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast