Im the smartest sargent perez
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Im the smartest sargent perez

Girl, can you and Sgt brown get off the radio and let us do our jobs miss know it all? dont think we didnt catch that 317 with the scooter you were chasing trying to show off. but its ok another sgt and officers came and cleaned up your mess as you ran away and hid.

Unregistered
    That ***** is a radio magnet. Does not shut up

Unregistered
    ****inging idiots! Learn how to mother ****ing spell it's Sergeant not Sargent! ****ing dummy..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ****inging idiots! Learn how to mother ****ing spell it's Sergeant not Sargent! ****ing dummy..
    Do you feel better correcting people how to write in this website you epic c0cksucker? Lol

Unregistered
    I do you epic ****stick! Your obviously uneducated as well. Needless to say let's hear it key board commando! Throw it at me me cara come pinga! Singao😘😘 All people on here do is bash each other out of pure jealousy. If you dislike this person or have an issue approach her and tell her one on one don't run to the computer first to let it all out tough guy! ***** Ass

Unregistered
    Which stupid Sgt is this the female Sgt Perez who's married to that zero Swat guy!

Unregistered
    I do you epic ****stick! Your obviously uneducated as well. Needless to say let's hear it key board commando! Throw it at me me cara come pinga! Singao😘😘 All people on here do is bash each other out of pure jealousy. If you dislike this person or have an issue approach her and tell her one on one don't run to the computer first to let it all out tough guy! ***** Ass
    Hey stop swallowing the radio like a d*ck!! Lol

Unregistered
    But why you mad tho??!?!!?

Unregistered
    That's all this website do is bash people. This website is for these young immature officers that sucking there mama nipples that the city is hiring. Grow up.

Unregistered
    That's all this website do is bash people. This website is for these young immature officers that sucking there mama nipples that the city is hiring. Grow up.
    But why you mad tho?!!?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast