schindlers list

Thread: schindlers list

Unregistered

schindlers list

be carefull of who you piss off, they may be your only back up someday . work your calls and be quiet, you had 2 years in cope doing very little .a lot of people heard your BS on the radio, last I heard you did not have three stripes, leave the supervising to sergeants.Our primary job in patrol is to hump calls, sorry if you think you are too good for that .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    be carefull of who you piss off, they may be your only back up someday . work your calls and be quiet, you had 2 years in cope doing very little .a lot of people heard your BS on the radio, last I heard you did not have three stripes, leave the supervising to sergeants.Our primary job in patrol is to hump calls, sorry if you think you are too good for that .
    What happened? This sounds juicy

Unregistered
    it's not as simple as that, we all miss a call or don't hear the radio, she has a hard on for certain people, and acted unprofessional. if I called out everyone on the radio every time they went to the station , made up 181's, twenty minutes on a 911 hang up, or jumped on a three hour shoplifter while priority one and two calls were holding, I would be pissing off just about everybody.nobody is perfect, if you have an issue call the officer on their cell and keep it private.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Robles got his feelings hurt for not working.Tampons coming....

He should have manned up- and said something back to her. That's what I would have done, if she had said something to me

Unregistered
    Does anyone know what was "exactly" said ?

Unregistered
    She asked if he could head towards a crash in his ward.

Schindler
    Wow.... what little *****es you all are.* Everyone is tough behind their "unregister" username. I realize I work mid shift. My job is to answer calls and make sure day shift goes home on time. I am NOT day shift's *****. What I did was unprofessional, but I know my reasons for doing it was needed. There are some lazy officers, but most of them are not.* Say what you want about me,* but I'm not the ***** hiding behind a computer. If you would like to talk shit about me, be a man and say it to my face. One last thing.. to whoever wrote that I need to be careful about who I call out because they might be my back up some day needs to get out of law enforcement. The audacity of you to insinuate that if you didn't like someone at the agency then you wouldn't do everything you could to keep your fellow brothers/sisters safe. You truly disgust me.*

Schindler

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Schindler View Post
    Wow.... what little *****es you all are.* Everyone is tough behind their "unregister" username. I realize I work mid shift. My job is to answer calls and make sure day shift goes home on time. I am NOT day shift's *****. What I did was unprofessional, but I know my reasons for doing it was needed. There are some lazy officers, but most of them are not.* Say what you want about me,* but I'm not the ***** hiding behind a computer. If you would like to talk shit about me, be a man and say it to my face. One last thing.. to whoever wrote that I need to be careful about who I call out because they might be my back up some day needs to get out of law enforcement. The audacity of you to insinuate that if you didn't like someone at the agency then you wouldn't do everything you could to keep your fellow brothers/sisters safe. You truly disgust me.*

Schindler
    I guess you better put up or shut up Robles.....start working.

Unregistered
    Why don't we stop bashing fellow officers, let's focus on our incompetent administration we have sufferedwith for past 5 years that is responsible for why this place is in the state of disrepair . They are the ones that have created the hostile relationship with the community, and allowed unqualified officers to continue to be hired and allowed them to continue to be train wrecks when dealing with the public.captains and Lt.s are responsible for the mess we are in, not rank and file