Mega task force
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega task force

Unregistered

Mega task force

Welcome back mega task force. It will be nice to see all these mon-thur 7-5 guys working after dark. Welcome to real police work!

Unregistered
    Task force at work at 10am. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    Is everyone enjoying the new schedule??

Unregistered
    Especially the boat guy who doesnt get to play with his new toy. Wait til diggs really investigates what boat boy does all day and hell be back to the road and the boat will be part time call outs only

Unregistered
    The swat twats were put to work I hear? No more 181's at the station all day mixed in with 2 hour gym sessions

Unregistered
    When diggs hears of the 90 minute gym sessions those will be over real quick. Trust me

Unregistered
    Look at yourself in the mirror, you could use a gym session trust me...

Unregistered
    Go run your calls. The real officers have been called upon once again. I think there is a 144 holding for you. Run along roadie.

Unregistered
    Real officers????? The real officers are working 12 hour shifts humping calls the entire time

The fake officers hide in specialty units and work occassionally. Some of you dont even deserve it because you worked the road maybe a year??? You werent formed into the mega task force cause you have skills or are relevant, you were put there cause ou need to be controlled, babysat, and direction. You all proved you cant work unsupervised. Lets face it. Are you a real officer when you start your day 181 10-19. Then vehicle related. Then a few 182s then a 181 followed by 90 minutes at the gym followed by another 181 which basically means u just took 2.5 hour break. The. A few more 182/181s followed by 197 10-19 and a 10-7. Yeah your the real cops!

Unregistered
    I am a speciality unit and there are no bigger scammers than me and my fellow workers. 181's often consist of me hiding behind our computers, on our phones, heating up food, shopping online, occasional email sent, gym with my fellow speciality units for 2 hours (because we don't call it out right away and when we 10-8 we are not dressed so we hang out another half hour at least and warm up some more food). I forgot car wash and oil change in there too. Trust me we are scammers, because I am one!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast