The Lube Promotion Chant Turns 8 Years Old on August 22; Ride the Submarine!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Estelle Fence Bones

The Lube Promotion Chant Turns 8 Years Old on August 22; Ride the Submarine!

Over 3,000 replies and 117,400 views. The most iconic LEO Affairs hero of all time. If you see Brother Ron, shake his hand. Wish him well. Help him move into Louie's office. He has been there for you. Now it's time to be there for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Estelle Fence Bones View Post
    Over 3,000 replies and 117,400 views. The most iconic LEO Affairs hero of all time. If you see Brother Ron, shake his hand. Wish him well. Help him move into Louie's office. He has been there for you. Now it's time to be there for him.
    Who cares Ron?

Unregistered
    Been there for you? Are you nuts. Once Ron, moved up a little, he has no time for those that he worked with in patrol. Unless you can do him something. I'm all for getting the rank, if you can but making him D/C. Isn't going to work out well for the department or all of us below him in rank. He doesn't have the experience. To run a major police department. If you let him tell it. Which is all lies. He's done it all. Ron's only been a commander of 1 net area. Never been a commander of anything else. Major's get moved around to gain experience for the top staff ranks. What has Ron really done? Being owed favor's doesn't mean your able or ready to hold a #2 rank here. Beside more Major's have been moved to the 2 top slots here then any other rank. If Ron, was really ready to hold a chief rank. All those department he claims wanted him for it. He would of took them. Yet, here he always remains. Loyal only to himself and city hall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been there for you? Are you nuts. Once Ron, moved up a little, he has no time for those that he worked with in patrol. Unless you can do him something. I'm all for getting the rank, if you can but making him D/C. Isn't going to work out well for the department or all of us below him in rank. He doesn't have the experience. To run a major police department. If you let him tell it. Which is all lies. He's done it all. Ron's only been a commander of 1 net area. Never been a commander of anything else. Major's get moved around to gain experience for the top staff ranks. What has Ron really done? Being owed favor's doesn't mean your able or ready to hold a #2 rank here. Beside more Major's have been moved to the 2 top slots here then any other rank. If Ron, was really ready to hold a chief rank. All those department he claims wanted him for it. He would of took them. Yet, here he always remains. Loyal only to himself and city hall.
    I'm on top of the world biatch! No flowers for you. There has never been crime reductions anywhere in the country like I have accomplished. The only thing I never cooked was the books. I am talented. I am blessed. i am an American hero. Hear me roar!

Unregistered
    I am the greatest thing to ever happen to LEO Affairs! Call me on my cell. Wish me a happy anniversary !!

Unregistered
    Chief, welcome back.

Unregistered
    Chief? Where was or is Ron ever been a chief? I guess if you say it enough. It's got to be true. Ron's not coming back! Only to visit.

Unregistered
    Ten year anniversary... soon. Get ready for the celebration..

the end of an era awaits!

Unregistered
    Dude stop writing about the Lube /ron getting tired of your shit , meet me at Curtis park

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude stop writing about the Lube /ron getting tired of your shit , meet me at Curtis park
    Cry me a river. Ron will always be our department jester! Even in his forced retirement, Ron can't let go of this place. It's all good, on slow day's his posts are entertaining to read and have a laugh over. Don't take this sh!t seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast