Snead?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snead?

Unregistered

Snead?

I heard the Major in BCII had his stuff picked up? True or not?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the Major in BCII had his stuff picked up? True or not?
    Go to the Diane Branham Martinez post. You can read all you want on this boring topic.

Unregistered

True

He's outta here. Who will be the next major of bcii

Unregistered

Outa here

He is gone! Take your buddy Mike Thomas with you!

Unregistered
    Was he fired?

Unregistered
    Really some of the most nosy people I have ever seen. Look his number up and call him if you want to freaking know so bad. Better yet, call the colonel and ask him.

If you spent half as much time worrying about yourself as you did everyone else, you'd all be superstars.

Unregistered
    Really some of the most nosy people I have ever seen. Look his number up and call him if you want to freaking know so bad. Better yet, call the colonel and ask him.

If you spent half as much time worrying about yourself as you did everyone else, you'd all be superstars.
    You are nosy too, you are on this website. Same hypocritical response from the brass. You are all the same, do as I say not as I do. Hopefully they keep cleaning the house.

Unregistered
    You are nosy too, you are on this website. Same hypocritical response from the brass. You are all the same, do as I say not as I do. Hopefully they keep cleaning the house.
    Well said!

Unregistered
    Maybe the house will get cleaned right down to you as well! You and your ilk are more destructive than any one thing that plagues this agency. Most of the time you are nothing more than useless liars spreading crap to make up for your own shortcomings in life.

Unregistered

Gone Baby Gone

For all you wondering souls. He has left the building and will not return. Don't worry about the details, knowledge is power and now you know

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast