Snead? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snead?

Unregistered
    So much crap happens up here and it's swept under the rug. I'll tell you this, so many recruits practice the up down, up down position with their class coordinators after hours. The leaders eventually get promoted and some even make it to oig. So who cares about B. Snead doing his thing, he's been doing it for years just like the majority of y'all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It sounds like you are in the know? Maybe you are one of the OIG clowns who made it worse than what it was?
    Must be a Hillary supporter. Instead of taking responsibility for ones actions, blame the rules. Since when is it okay for a Major and Commander of the elite BCII allowed to break ANY of the rules? Troopers get discipline for minor crap but we are supposed to allow a major to pick and choose which policies to follow??

Unregistered
    Must be a Hillary supporter. Instead of taking responsibility for ones actions, blame the rules. Since when is it okay for a Major and Commander of the elite BCII allowed to break ANY of the rules? Troopers get discipline for minor crap but we are supposed to allow a major to pick and choose which policies to follow??

He picked and chose his way out of a job.

Unregistered
    Stupid response! What does Clinton have to do with this? Stupid f$&k!

Unregistered
    So much crap happens up here and it's swept under the rug. I'll tell you this, so many recruits practice the up down, up down position with their class coordinators after hours. The leaders eventually get promoted and some even make it to oig. So who cares about B. Snead doing his thing, he's been doing it for years just like the majority of y'all
    I heard that the Lt Col is having a going away party for his boy at some restaurant in-town. Did anyone get an invite or is it for a special group of people only? I just wanted to be there to roast the narcissistic B.S.

Unregistered
    Rumor around the building is that the criminal analyst section got their feelings hurt because B.S. had to get on their a$$ because they became accustomed to running rouge under the past major who let them get away with whatever they wanted. Funny how you start feeling "harassed" after you have been "talked to" a few times and told the next time would be a suspension. I've known one of the supervisors (D.G.) in there for a few years and she did the same thing at her previous agencies and tried, but was unsuccessful in getting her last commanding officer fired (The S.O. was smart enough to give her the boot instead). Another reason FHP should stop hiring trash from other agencies. I doubt it was a mere coincidence she was "harassed" at all three law enforcement agencies she's ever worked for.

Unregistered
    Rumor around the building is that the criminal analyst section got their feelings hurt because B.S. had to get on their a$$ because they became accustomed to running rouge under the past major who let them get away with whatever they wanted. Funny how you start feeling "harassed" after you have been "talked to" a few times and told the next time would be a suspension. I've known one of the supervisors (D.G.) in there for a few years and she did the same thing at her previous agencies and tried, but was unsuccessful in getting her last commanding officer fired (The S.O. was smart enough to give her the boot instead). Another reason FHP should stop hiring trash from other agencies. I doubt it was a mere coincidence she was "harassed" at all three law enforcement agencies she's ever worked for.
    Hey Snead, we would expect nothing else from you than to try and sling sh$t to deflect from your f$ckups. Ive known her for a long time and FHP is lucky to have her. You're a tool who was caught with your pants down, she hurt the playboy's ego and now you're showing what a real pu$$y you are. You were fired for sexual harassment, go find a job

Unregistered
    Another as$ kisser from Carlos Vazquez regime gone. The only one left is Donovan

Unregistered
    Hey Snead, we would expect nothing else from you than to try and sling sh$t to deflect from your f$ckups. Ive known her for a long time and FHP is lucky to have her. You're a tool who was caught with your pants down, she hurt the playboy's ego and now you're showing what a real pu$$y you are. You were fired for sexual harassment, go find a job
    Sounds like a couple of folks inside BCII are willing to provide lots of info on this website under anonimity. Why tell him to find amother job after other posters said he resigned due to outside employment contrary to your "fired for sexual harassment." If you're spreading false rumors, I hope they seek out your info. Karma.

Unregistered

Hope have you

Hey , we would expect nothing else from you than to try and sling sh$t to deflect from your f$ckups. Ive known her for a long time and FHP is lucky to have her. You're a tool who was ......., she hurt the playboy's ego and now you're showing what a real pu$$y you are. You were ..........., go find a job
    Considering the libel (since the person involved did not leave the agency in the way asserted) going on here has already been reported to the website moderators and they have failed to act and continue to allow it to occur, I would encourage the person involved to locate the $400 or so filing fee and a suitable attorney and seek civil remedy.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast