Snead? - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Snead?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News flash, I am not Snead! OIG has screwed so many people it's ridiculous! I'm not a Snead defender, but I'll bet you if he wasn't SES he would probably get his job back. You keep defending your corrupt section!
    I thought he resigned?

Unregistered
    News flash, I am not Snead! OIG has screwed so many people it's ridiculous! I'm not a Snead defender, but I'll bet you if he wasn't SES he would probably get his job back. You keep defending your corrupt section!
    Who says News Flash? It's like a bunch of kids on a playground. Embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Everyone certainly violates policy here or there. It's the degree of seriousness that is at issue. If you're a Major you cant make inappropriate comments or use your issued equipment for personal use.

You're obviously an off duty scheduler. The report you are referring to was not an investigation. I'm sure you'd love for them to hire from outside so the investigators wouldn't have a clue about FHP procedures. You'd see a lot more sustained though. You should be grateful the investigators know how things work.

But you are correct. No one appreciates the IA guys unless they are exonerating you. It's not a popular job but someone has to do the work. Back when it was BOI the FHP had a lot of influence. Not today. The level of scrutiny an OIG report goes through before being published is high. The facts must be supported with evidence not just fairy tales. Instead of believing the rumors make a request for reports yourself. Or just post on here since you can just say whatever you want.
    You sir are a joke! You can continue to defend your corrupt way of thinking! You can make yourself believe anything. You know dam well that you can make those chicken shit reports look however you and the brass wants them to look! It doesn't matter if it's BOI, OIG, the Investigation Section, you guys are still troopers, were troopers and work under the colonel. Julie L. Is just a figurehead! Face it, YOU PEOPLE ENJOY MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER! Is it still a rule in your corrupt section that you must have a certain number of "sustained investigations?"

Unregistered
    Guilty, guilty, and guilty. Try again.
    If all these people commit such agrejious violations why do so many get their jobs back? Answer, faulty investigations. The good investigators don't last long in the section. They either transfer or out or quit. Some of you clowns have been there to long. That's why you enjoy it so much!

THE BIGGEST COMPLAINT FROM RANK AND FILE AFTER PAY AND MANPOWER IS THE PISS POOR WAY INVESTIGATIONS ARE COMPLETED AND HANDLED! PERIOD!!!!!👎🏻

Unregistered
    You sir are a joke! You can continue to defend your corrupt way of thinking! You can make yourself believe anything. You know dam well that you can make those chicken shit reports look however you and the brass wants them to look! It doesn't matter if it's BOI, OIG, the Investigation Section, you guys are still troopers, were troopers and work under the colonel. Julie L. Is just a figurehead! Face it, YOU PEOPLE ENJOY MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER! Is it still a rule in your corrupt section that you must have a certain number of "sustained investigations?"
    Lol. A quota for sustained investigations??? You've lost your mind. The last annual report on the safetynet says 134 sustained allegations (out of 200).

If you think the IG is just a figurehead you really are crazy.

Unregistered
    If all these people commit such agrejious violations why do so many get their jobs back? Answer, faulty investigations. The good investigators don't last long in the section. They either transfer or out or quit. Some of you clowns have been there to long. That's why you enjoy it so much!

THE BIGGEST COMPLAINT FROM RANK AND FILE AFTER PAY AND MANPOWER IS THE PISS POOR WAY INVESTIGATIONS ARE COMPLETED AND HANDLED! PERIOD!!!!!👎🏻
    Not sure why I'm wasting time replying to the "just make stuff up" forum but after reading this idiots comments I had to. Those employees you mentioned were fired by FHP. Any of those cases that went to PERC or arbitration upheld the investigative findings. The reason some got their job back like the major in G is because the liberal hearing officers thought the punishment imposed (by FHP) was too harsh.

All of the factual information is easy to obtain. You can read it all for yourself. If you spent as much time doing research as you do on this website, you'd know the real story.

Sysop
    Please post within our Terms of Use. We received a complaint about this thread and I just had to go through and removed a ton of improper posts. Next time I'll be forced to ban people. Thanks in advance!

Unregistered
    Can anybody explain where OIG was when Lt. Purser was running his fraudulent business out of the Troop L office? OIG never touched him. There were rumors for years about him. He was finally fired after being arrested by an outside agency.

Unregistered
    Can anybody explain where OIG was when Lt. Purser was running his fraudulent business out of the Troop L office? OIG never touched him. There were rumors for years about him. He was finally fired after being arrested by an outside agency.
    They were monitoring the investigation. If a crime occurs in someone's jurisdiction they can investigate. Just like the trooper just arrested in Lake County. The agency doesn't have to turn it over to DHSMV/FHP.

Anymore questions?

Unregistered
    They were monitoring the investigation. If a crime occurs in someone's jurisdiction they can investigate. Just like the trooper just arrested in Lake County. The agency doesn't have to turn it over to DHSMV/FHP.

Anymore questions?
    Oh bullshit. They weren't "monitoring" anything and you know it. FHP puts you on leave while investigating you for not greeting a violator correctly. He was an active Lieutenant until the search warrants were served at his house and the station. But forget the criminal side, why didn't FHP investigate him for scheduling 208 on-duty? Or look into why, while he was running this scam and scheduling 208 on duty, he was given a special position with no subordinates and reported directly to his friend the Troop Commander?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast