Srso - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Srso

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you have to live in the county to get a take home?
    No you do not

Unregistered
    No you do not
    Is it surrounding counties only?

Unregistered
    Most people who post here have either been terminated or are just miserable human beings.
    We have the best job in the world and our admin is 100x better than Escambia's admin.
    We all signed up for this job knowing the pay isn't the best so if you just keep that in mind you'll be fine.
    Also to one of the last posters, why don't you sign up for the plethora of condo sig 15s that are left open??
    Look elsewhere! Not all of us are miserable just not getting what we where promised. How many have left the agency in the past six months? We are working short staffed because of the turnover rate. As far as the condo sig15, they are trying to force us to work by limiting all the others. We're not there for maintenance issues and the residents are constantly griping about something. Sign up for one of these and you have to cover like three condo's, NOT.

Unregistered
    Do you have to live in the county to get a take home?
    All the questions that could be asked, you wanted to know about a take home car. To me it sounds like you are gonna be one of those fresh out of training deputies who will do police work in other jurisdictions just because you can

Unregistered
    All the questions that could be asked, you wanted to know about a take home car. To me it sounds like you are gonna be one of those fresh out of training deputies who will do police work in other jurisdictions just because you can
    I think that a reasonable question. Given our low pay, if they took away take home cars i would leave.

Unregistered
    That's totally gonna be me. Cause I love working in other jurisdictions.

I actually just wanna know because I'm not sure if I'm gonna live in the county or not.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately you cannot post on this website without a few malcontents talking out of their AsS.

Unregistered
    Is there anyway I can speak to someone privately, I have a few questions?

Unregistered
    Is there anyway I can speak to someone privately, I have a few questions?
    No one is going to give you information without being able to vet who you are. If you really want to see how the agency is, come and do a ride along.

Unregistered

Go away

Seriously dude.... If you come on this site to ask these types of questions instead of calling HR we don't need you here anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast