We get a 2%? - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: We get a 2%?

Unregistered

Hmmmmmm

I think the exit polls are not coming out the was SI assumed. Please explain how no negotiations were scheduled until after the primary, then poof one pops up with 2 days notice. I think SI is scared of what he has been hearing. Jones is taking the black vote and SI and Fondo are splitting the rest....should make for a very interesting primary

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the exit polls are not coming out the was SI assumed. Please explain how no negotiations were scheduled until after the primary, then poof one pops up with 2 days notice. I think SI is scared of what he has been hearing. Jones is taking the black vote and SI and Fondo are splitting the rest....should make for a very interesting primary
    Deals Deals Deals everywhere! Just like the Pembroke Pines fiasco that was supposed to be decided way before the primaries now magically they're delayed. Watch/read this article and then follow up on what SI and BSO and fat Amy via SI's campaign and some PACs are 'allegedly' doing to discredit and attack his long time buddy Jay Schwartz using the old political strong arm. They are accusing him of doing and being affiliated with people/groups/things that SI himself are connected with. Laughable!

http://www.local10.com/news/bob-norm...nce-in-sheriff

Unregistered
    Very true. I am waiting to see what the contract offer is. You can't blame iupa because bso is taking their time submitting their offer, their delays are happening to all the unions this contract negotiations. I just know one thing, pba is corrupt and could care less about bso deputies, they've proven that time and time again.
    But you can't blame Iupa for endorsing a sheriff that isn't giving us shit. There goes the power you idiots

Unregistered
    But you can't blame Iupa for endorsing a sheriff that isn't giving us shit. There goes the power you idiots
    You are 100% correct, you can't blame iupa. blame the membership from the vote but isreal is aware an endorsement can be pulled which would hurt him more during this tight race!!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617