MG couldn't handle them streets

Unregistered

MG couldn't handle them streets

So let me get this straight. Gamarra gets fired from Miccosukee. Then goes running back to Miccosukee as a sergeant? Lol. This fool ran back to Miccosukee with his tail between his legs. Violated the Miccosukee policy that they never rehire who leaves the department.

Your boy Pandolfi had a lot to do with that. You've been his sidekick ever since he brought you in to that security company. Let the word get around about that. You know Chiefs don't make it too long there then what are you going to do. What a shame, what couldn't handle them Opalocka streets?!

Still am having trouble understanding how a person could ran back to this shit hole. Only for the paycheck I guess. Can't argue with the fact that you can't get picked up by a real department so you make it with a glorified security company.

For old ass Alu. Count your days old man.
    Word is Pandolfi brought Scary Gamarra in to get rid of you, then Gamarra gets that garbage LT position. What a joke of department and people.

I see how this place is and am glad I am leaving. This place is a freaking mistake.

Unregistered
    Miccosukee can and will do whatever they want! They make up policy's as they go everyday. I worked with MG back in the days when I was at Miccosukee. Let me tell you he's an alright guy notice what I said "alright". Word is Miccosukee lost about 8 people to the county that's why they are desperate to hire people even if that means people who have been fired from other departments. Back when I started with them everyone told me Miccosukee is a place to go if you are young and desperate to get hired with a department or if you've been fired from another department. Which is still true til this day. Miccosukee will always be a revolving door for officers no matter what it's not easy working with the Tribe period and it's even harder to work with a upper command staff that never has your back because they are also scared of losing their jobs. I am glad I got out of there and I work for a real police department making over $100,000 grand a year and not have to worry about who I arrest or who I give a ticket too. For the real officers who are still there get out as soon as possible everyone's days are number at Miccosukee. As far as I know no one has ever retired from Miccosukee as a PO and that is still true today. As far as Alu, I never got to work with him because I left before he even started but I've heard he's not easy to work with. Miccosukee will always be Miccosukee...