three candidates - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Flatulent Fox for Sheriff

Flatulent Fox has a better chance of winning than Way. Roper has a so-so chance but Bob is going to slide into home plate.

Unregistered
    You can not honestly say that BJ is the person that has most prepared himself to be sheriff. He has intentionally checked all of the boxes to prepare himself for the job. One never raised past an entry level position and the other never left his comfort zone, traffic unit, to expand his experience. CR has run for sheriff numerous times and still has not attempted to advance his career. Why would you not try and get more management experience if you knew you wanted to be sheriff of a medium sized agency? Do you think RW woke up one morning and decided he wanted to run for sheriff? He has known for some time that this was his plan and still he did nothing to broaden his experience. It tells me that he is either lazy, was not willing to leave his comfort zone or his old agency knew that he was not capable of anything other than traffic Sgt. This should not be a popularity contest. Vote for the person most capable of doing the job and that person is BOB JOHNSON.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can not honestly say that BJ is the person that has most prepared himself to be sheriff. He has intentionally checked all of the boxes to prepare himself for the job. One never raised past an entry level position and the other never left his comfort zone, traffic unit, to expand his experience. CR has run for sheriff numerous times and still has not attempted to advance his career. Why would you not try and get more management experience if you knew you wanted to be sheriff of a medium sized agency? Do you think RW woke up one morning and decided he wanted to run for sheriff? He has known for some time that this was his plan and still he did nothing to broaden his experience. It tells me that he is either lazy, was not willing to leave his comfort zone or his old agency knew that he was not capable of anything other than traffic Sgt. This should not be a popularity contest. Vote for the person most capable of doing the job and that person is BOB JOHNSON.

As stated before, you don't need to have the experience just know the right people to trust.

Unregistered
    Chris Roper has Don Leland in his corner, if that is his judgement we are screwed. Don is crazier than a sprayed roach.

Way will bring his traffic cronies and their wealth on knowledge.

Unregistered
    And don't forget the brilliant, yet misunderstood self proclaimed "really awesome guy", Jeremy Cassidy.

Unregistered
    God damn its the the ****ing stooges running for office. I would rather have 4 more years of....ok definitely not Otis but someone other than those numb nuts

Unregistered
    Bob Johnson reminds me of a Ted Cruz... no one close to him likes or cares to support him... that speaks volumes!

Unregistered
    And you know this, how? Have you poled that that are close to him? Just because not everyone is out spoken doesn't mean that they don't support him. I have never gotten involved in the elections and I have stayed true to that philosophy, even though I consider BJ a friend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And don't forget the brilliant, yet misunderstood self proclaimed "really awesome guy", Jeremy Cassidy.
    Yes, he is very vocal about his support for Way. I imagine they were buddies at ECSO. Don't know where his malcontent with BJ comes from though

Unregistered
    So who's going to be the next Santa Rosa County Sheriff?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234