Cool Ugg ohh

Looks like something might get in the WAY of roper, and BJ's plans😂😂

Unregistered
    Oh do tell!!

Unregistered

Sometimes its ok to spit it out

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like something might get in the WAY of roper, and BJ's plans😂😂
    Do you want to elaborate or is this some fool stirring the pot like spreading rumors of deps getting canned.

Unregistered
    Take a look around! The world is much larger than SRCSO, and every way you look you see a new sign with mr Way's face on it. I believe someone is concerned...

Unregistered
    I also see a lot of Bob Knob signa with the shit eating grin of Otis face above it. Karma needs to strike soon. Otherwise another 4 years of egotistical narcissism will happen. Don't vote for that snake Johnson

Unregistered
    You're probably seeing all of the Way signs that are being placed in every county right of way possible, either him or his sign placers don't understand where they are allowed to put their political signs.

Unregistered
    Im not talking about the right of way signs I'm talking about neighbor hood yard signs. It seems Otis could be looking at an upset. Ride your districts I'll bet you see more support for Way. God I hope it happens it will be fun watching the empire crumble.

Unregistered
    Give me a break! Robby Way is not capable of running the Sheriff's Office. I don't care how many yard signs you put out, it still doesn't make you capable of doing the job of Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give me a break! Robby Way is not capable of running the Sheriff's Office. I don't care how many yard signs you put out, it still doesn't make you capable of doing the job of Sheriff.

What makes someone capable of doing the job of Sheriff?

Unregistered
    I like Robby, personally, but when the New Journal ran the "meet your candidates" a few days ago, Bob listed his educations, BS/MS, Roper listed his BS, Robby listed his educations as "PSC, law enforcement certification", that's it???

Come on, if you plan on running for an office, prepare, at least get your AS, maybe work on a BS. Don't let your law enforcement certification be all that you list, it screams not being prepared.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast