The site is about to Die - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I like that this one dies the other one where we use our own name is much better . It is amazing what happens when one has to own their post .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is posting here anymore. Where have all the posters gone? Or where all the posters just two or three union nuts?
    I think this site pretty much died when John Augustus died a few years ago.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like that this one dies the other one where we use our own name is much better . It is amazing what happens when one has to own their post .
    Yes I agree. I am on that other site too.

Signed
    Santa Claus

Unregistered
    "It is a proven fact that woman make great social workers. You are social workers. Hence, so many woman working for FDC."

Anyone with an BA or MS in social work can be a social worker regardless of gender. How do you explain all the female staff in the jails and prisons? Way too many females in there too.

Which part of the academy did you flunk out of or wasn't your employment application even reviewed?

Unregistered
    I think i like many folks are lurkers who only respond if there is a topic that intrest me and or something i have knowledge of. If you have a good topic for intelligent exchange of information post and i bet others will too .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12