The site is about to Die
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The site is about to Die

No one is posting here anymore. Where have all the posters gone? Or where all the posters just two or three union nuts?

Unregistered
    It does suck. Its no fun anymore, kinda of like working for FDOC, no fun,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It does suck. Its no fun anymore, kinda of like working for FDOC, no fun,
    I might have 10 or 12 years monitoring and occasionally posting. Haven't been at DC for a few years. For those that don't know this site had an impact years ago. May it RIP.

Will tell you when Shit happens still interesting to at least peak at the other Forums. ie Punta Gorda!

Unregistered
    It was great in the past when you found out info about other offices and circuits. But its downfall began when everyday was
    the same old Teamster v PBA bashing which accomplished nothing. The it went o CO v. CPO. That's when I bailed. I come on
    here now about once a month hoping there will be something interesting to read but have been disappointed.

Unregistered
    Please hire more males. We have bed bugs. And you wonder why the site has gone down hill?

Unregistered
    Please hire more males.
    "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.

Just saying!

Unregistered
    It is post like above that make the site useless.

Unregistered
    It is post like above that make the site useless.
    Trump Hater! "I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands" Hillary!!

Unregistered
    "Please hire more males"

What circuit do you work in? Or do you work in an institution? State or private? We need more males down here too. The
    current ratio is 3-1 or more which doesn't sound too bad until you look at the numbers office by office. "Male assistance is needed in the
    drug room" over the loudspeaker all day. Female DOP officers who can't test their case loads which are mostly male. Very few
    staff carry. Nearly no one wears their vests. No one carries their OC. No one carries their flashlight. I'm so glad all the
    equipment purchased was FREE, otherwise it would be huge waste of money (sarcasm).
    Over 20 + years, I just work here, what do I know?

Unregistered
    It is a proven fact that woman make great social workers. You are social workers. Hence, so many woman working for FDC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast