Citizen's Police Academy Shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Citizen's Police Academy Shooting

So.....any actual facts and identification surfacing yet? Was the officer involved in the shooting a PGPD Officer or a CCSO Deputy?

Unregistered

Officer

My sources tell me it was K9 LC

Unregistered
    R SOURCES SAY IT WAS LEE COEL FROM PUNTA GORDA POLICE DEPARTMENT THAT LET HIS DOG MAUL A GUY 4 2 MINUTES BECAUSE OF NO LIGHT ON HIS BICYCLE..PUNTA GORDA,FLORIDA,POLICE LETTING THERE DOG MAUL A MAN WHO DIDNT HAVE A LIGHT ON HIS BICYCLE, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLOEiyQW65A

CHARLOTTE COUNTY COP WATCH 34 MILION VIEWS BECAUSE OF THE CORUPTION AND STUPIDITY IN SW FLORIDA POLICE AND SHERIFFS

Unregistered
    If you can not tell the difference between a blank, a simunition or a live round then quit being a cop. I hope he is charged.

Unregistered
    Is Red Handle not used for training any longer?

IKNOWCHARLOTTE

Citizens Police Academy Shooting

Local Attorney Scott Weinberg is ripping PGPD. He has called for Chief Lewis' resignation and states he has warned Lewis prior about Lee Coel and his erratic behaviors. Coel has a long history of being a dysfunctional cop.

Should Lewis resign?

Unregistered
    Yes, he cannot be a leader at PGPD after this

Unregistered
    i agree lewis needs 2 b fired,no pension,he mite posibly b charged 4 negligence,because he was warned,the mayor and city council was warned.chief tom lewis got divorced and harased his ex wife and her friends,he was found guilty of this,lee coel should be charged with man slaughter.cop and sheriffs should buy there own insurance so the citizens dont have 2 pay 4 youre tyrany

Unregistered
    who ever wrote the above is meth head or Chief Lewis's ex-wife

Unregistered
    NOPE ITS CHARLOTTE COUNTY COP WATCH..u r corect,its extremely corupt here,,wel because of sheriff bill prummell corruption,u have 5 people in the jail that r dead no outside investigation,3 sheriffs busted so far 4 coruption,but not charged or jailed,all the sheeple they arested and tiketed have not ben informed that they can have there cases droped,2000 plus atorney and ilegaly recoded in the jail,they can all fight there cases because they were recorded,i had a sherif comit perjury in court got the case thrown out against r stalker,bill prumel new it and did nothing,actualy many new it and did nothing,and because of that u have charlotte county cop watch not that hit 35 milion views in 3 yrs,35 thousand subcribers and almost 3 milion views a mth,all because of bill prummell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast