Why did Director Perez failed to fire Sgt. Kelly Sullivan and Major Andrew Glass
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why did Director Perez failed to fire Sgt. Kelly Sullivan and Major Andrew Glass

For those left to wonder why the SAO refused to file criminal charges against Sgt. Kelly Sullivan or fire Major Andrew Glass, here is your answer.

In 2012 Sgt. Kelly Sullivan engaged in repeated overtime fraud by "creating" investigations for the sole purpose of stealing overtime. The manufactured investigations included an unwarranted investigation against Golden Beach P.D. officers that eventually resulted in dropped charges by the SAO. An additional investigation at Amelia Earhardt Park was so brazen that close to $100k in overtime monies was spent while Sgt. Sullivan and his close associate Detective John Loyal sat at home and put in for thousands of dollars in overtime for a two month period for simply "reviewing surveillance tapes" on their home VCRs.

To make matters worse, Sgt. Kelly Sullivan is a sexually depraved individual who on repeated instances propositioned or attempted to coerce a male detective subordinate to have sex with him and having being rebuffed he began a personal vendetta against the detective.

The theft of overtime, the theft of vehicle tags and the failure to pay tolls in his county vehicle for the purpose of concealing his overtime theft was brought to the attention of his immediate supervisor, then Lt. Andrew Glass. Glass had brought Sullivan over to PCIB and covered up for him on e dry instance including permitting Sullivan to remain at the unit even when informed by the male detective victim of Sullivan's sexual harassment.
    PCB eventually had enough and removed Sullivan from PCIB. Sullivan was transferred to Northwest District with little upheaval. Lt. Glass was quietly promoted to captain and mover to Personnel without even a single DAR. days off or being fired.

Director Perez failed to fire Sullivan and Glass because those two individuals were his eyes and ears reporting back on PCIB's investigation into Mayor Carlos Gimenez's absentee ballot fraud. He had no choice to but to let PCB simulate an internal investigation but eventually allowed Sullivan to become a CST supervisor at Northwest CST. Andrew Glass on the other hand has been promoted to Major and acts as a buffer today at Media Relations. The stress brought on by his continued cover ups led to his heart attack and his subsequent quadruple heart bypass has him with one leg in the grave. Good luck with that if the Feds come calling.

As far as the criminal case against Sullivan, it was closed in 2014. Allegedly Sgt. Sullivan along with attorney Dougie Hartman explained he bought the TAGS from a website that sells tags. He wanted to protect his undercover status. (Wink Wink) But couldn't explain why he didn't use the MDPD Sunpass transponder. No answer No answer CRICKETS.......
    According to sources, the poor guy that owned the tag had been ticketed and billed for the violations. Sgt. Undercover paid back the money for tolls, approximately $1,970.00 In lieu of prosecution, Sgt. Sullivan paid for the costs incurred.
    Therefore, criminal case closed and sent back to department to address administratively. And of course Director Perez's magnanimous "repayment".

Now we get to hurry up and wait more.

The ONLY reason to not use the sunpass was to conceal his theft of overtime and of course too cheap to pay probably because of too many happy meals.

One of the tags from California was reported stolen.

Any honest prosecutor would have charged Sullivan as he ran the tolls hundreds if not thousands of times. Yet his Buddy State Attorney that handled it didn't question any if it. They drink together, shocking!

Actually 3 people had received tickets because of him , victimized 3 citizens.

The department sustained every charge on him.

Punishment: 5 day suspension for 2 counts of grand theft and possession of stolen property.

Theft of misdemeanor amount of gas, fired and criminally charged.

And so, there is the story of Sullivan and Andrew Glass. Two of the most miserable and cowardly human beings to ever don our brown gown. Karma has a way to make up for these things. The book is still open on this immoral tandem of parasites.

Unregistered
    It was Director Patterson who failed to take the correct action supported by a corrupt Major, Captain, Lieutenant.

Karma will catch up, it always does.

Unregistered

Give it a break

Give it a break already guy. You get on every post here and talk about these guys. Bro we get it, you're obsessed with this case and are upset that nothing happened but drop it already! And now you'll get on here and say I'm blind and a zombie to the system like every other right wing loonie on these type of sites, but at least I don't live a miserable hateful life and spend all my time on here bring up old news that no but you cared about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give it a break already guy. You get on every post here and talk about these guys. Bro we get it, you're obsessed with this case and are upset that nothing happened but drop it already! And now you'll get on here and say I'm blind and a zombie to the system like every other right wing loonie on these type of sites, but at least I don't live a miserable hateful life and spend all my time on here bring up old news that no but you cared about.
    He has every right to come on this blog and list those illegalities bonehead. Was it you he had arrested at Golden Beach? Was it you he propositioned? Of course not. If you don't like the thread stay off it. Unless of course you are one of the guilty ones. In that case screw you.

Unregistered
    He should have been fired for trying to order a hotdog, with no bread, on duty! 8=================>

FOXTROT!

Unregistered
    He has every right to come on this blog and list those illegalities bonehead. Was it you he had arrested at Golden Beach? Was it you he propositioned? Of course not. If you don't like the thread stay off it. Unless of course you are one of the guilty ones. In that case screw you.
    He is a GOLDEN BEACH reject. He posts on a bunch of different sites whining that he will get his day.

Unregistered
    totally agree

Unregistered

Don't Stop

totally agree

GBPD guy hey don't stop till they are all arrested and indicted. That whole crew should behind bars my friend. That investigation only proves the injustice not only to fellow cops but to civilians in the hands of these folks. One can only imagine how far they have gone before either for a favor or just self righteousness (PMC). It's a sad day in this country that a departments top elite would go so far as to shadow such behavior, hide and forget it happened, even reward it. It again proves the point that they all have stuff on each other and hold it in each other's faces (Teflon Dons). No one especially the top echelon and administrators can claim they were not aware of so many issues. All these plus many issues have been uncovered and exposed and yet again the top folks work hard with other folks to make things go way and disappear (SAO's). I for one was glad to see ex director C Alvarez go for the ride and wrap, so that he felt what his years of leadership created and lead to. A woman's cry and the cuffs went on, the same retribution you dished and taught went and snuk right up on you (bam). These guys at the top, the friends they have helped, you to will someday answer for the crimes committed (count on it). So GBPD guy, don't stop, don't give up, right now is a perfect time to expose these clowns. A time when backs within have been turned and everyone is out for themselves or their group. Continue to press and dig, we for one are very grateful for this infomation. We can use it in the future if we ever become the prey or targeted. I hope those that have been targeted for the stupidest things can use this as an outright dereliction of duty and ask why them and not me? They now want to tell and show the public they are fair, impartial, not racist, not vindictive, and that their lives mater. Well guys I think our lives mater too so start showing that Director and friends, so stop lying and hiding, make it fair across the board.

Unregistered
    Gentlemen, as a brother cop and supervisor I once again make this plea. Major Andy Glass is a sick man. Sullivan's affair really shook him and caused him almost a life ending heart attack. In private Glass has confessed to his friends his regret for allowing Sullivan's deviate behavior. He has also recognized his mistakes. Please, refrain from revealing these drastic details on these pages. It continues to affect his health. Whether you like Glass or not, he is a human being and he deserves our pity not our hate. Let's let bygones be bygones. God bless.

Unregistered
    Gentlemen, as a brother cop and supervisor I once again make this plea. Major Andy Glass is a sick man. Sullivan's affair really shook him and caused him almost a life ending heart attack. In private Glass has confessed to his friends his regret for allowing Sullivan's deviate behavior. He has also recognized his mistakes. Please, refrain from revealing these drastic details on these pages. It continues to affect his health. Whether you like Glass or not, he is a human being and he deserves our pity not our hate. Let's let bygones be bygones. God bless.
    Glass is a POS and should never have been promoted to major

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast