NEW POLL: Vote For Your Presidential Candidate HERE

View Poll Results: Which Candidates Would You Vote For President of the United States in 2016?

Voters
745. This poll is closed
  • Hillary Clinton & Tim Kaine – DEMOCRATIC PARTY

30 4.03%
  • Donald J. Trump & Mike Pence – REPUBLICAN PARTY

568 76.24%
  • Darrell Castle & Scott Bradley – CONSTITUTION PARTY

6 0.81%
  • Dr. Jill Stein & Ajamu Baraka – GREEN PARTY

4 0.54%
  • Gary Johnson & Bill Weld – LIBERTARIAN PARTY

102 13.69%
  • My candidate is not listed

11 1.48%
  • I do not know or haven't made my mind up yet

13 1.74%
  • I am not voting or cannot vote

8 1.07%
  • My option is not listed in this poll

3 0.40%

Sysop

NEW POLL: Vote For Your Presidential Candidate HERE

We want to know who you're voting for in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election. Our preliminary poll was very successful, but now parties have endorsed their candidates and the November 8th election is quickly approaching. We think our poll will accurately predict who will win the 2016 Presidential Race, but WE NEED YOU to make it happen. So please VOTE via the attached Poll.

Listed in the Poll are the main parties and their candidates. The seemingly endless list of Other Third Party, Independent and Write-In candidates could not be listed. However, if your candidate is not listed there is an option in the poll for you.

Your name will not appear when voting, just the vote. Also, to help keep things fair, the software will only allow you to vote from your IP address once (you cannot change your vote later either). Let's show America who law enforcement wants representing them!

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOBILE USERS: If the Poll does not appear at the top of your screen (above this post), simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "FULL SITE" button. The poll should then appear at the very top. Remember to click the "Vote Now" button, located just under the poll options, after selecting your candidate.
    Last edited by Sysop; 08-07-2016 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Mobile issue

Sysop
    If you want to share with others why you're voting for your candidate, feel free to post here. This should make for some great debates and, if you're lucky, perhaps convert another user to your way of thinking. Of course, what a lot of us would like to see is if we get it right...will this Presidential Poll on LEOAFFAIRS be able to accurately predict the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential Election on November 8, 2016? Time will tell...

Feel free to share the link for this Poll as well!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Clinton is a cop hater

I'm not surprised by the results of the poll at this point. Most LEOs and their family know Hillary has strong disdain for the rule of law. She purposely avoided getting the endorsement from FOP so she could court the BLM vote. I understand people wanting to vote for her if they are looking to be a part of the 'free ride' gimme a free phone, food stamps, and housing and don't ask me to work crowd. And there are the elites, who want to be part of screw the little people bandwagon...Marx and the other communists figured out that if they could sell the masses on the idea that everybody would share everything, promising the moon if they would support the party, they could live high on the hog as the 'administrators' of the 'states goods.' Ask anybody who lived in East Germany or the USSR. If you were 'connected' in 'the party' you got the nice car, the nice house, the education, etc. All paid for on the backs of the common people. And what did the common people get? Standing in line waiting for bread to show up at the grocery store. Waiting for two or three YEARS for a crappy 'Trabant' car, if they weren't suspected of complaining about or speaking out against the government. THAT is where Hillary wants to take us along with her elite crony buddies. A few, select, elite, connected insiders get rich off the hard work of the masses, while another large contingent of the masses keep them in office to continue freebies without work or responsibility.

Unregistered
    Where's the poll?

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where's the poll?
    The Poll is at the top of the screen. If you are using a mobile device and it is not visible, follow the instructions in the very first post. Thanks!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Yes! Vote Trump if your a P.O.