Channel 1 Sergeants
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Channel 1 Sergeants

What is going on in the Northend! Promoting scared officers to Sgt who sound like idiots on the radio. Only a few Sergeants know what the flip is going on up there half the time! There is only 1 or 2 that they have promoted that belong up there and know what they are doing.

Unregistered
    Who are they

Unregistered

Which ones

Which sgts belong up there?????!!!! The ones that belonged up there are not even black and have left. Those were some good ones and Sgt Williams.

Unregistered
    Says the guy who's still on patrol and can't pass the exam. Get outta here you dirtbag.

Unregistered
    Most of the Sgts are qru but there are a few that were zeros as officers and want to demand stats as a Sgt. If you were a piece of shit officer don't demand stats and try to sound like a know it all.

Unregistered
    I used to be a zero. But now i have the stripes so get on your game and bring me stats.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I used to be a zero. But now i have the stripes so get on your game and bring me stats.
    Are you Frades? Midnights sleepy beauty? You demanding stats? Really? Descarao

Unregistered
    Frades. Wow. You know we only slept on midnights. Now that you are trying to make probation. You are demanding stats. Seriously.

Unregistered
    This guy is a fat slob 0. Thankfully I outrank him. **** that sloppy mess. I'll chase him out if he ever has the nerve to work under me.

Unregistered
    I don't know who azz he kiss to get promoted but he seem kinda of slow to me. He seem mental.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast