HCSO internal affair - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr121372 View Post
    No I am not. I just want to get to the right person/area. Whenever I tried to speak to the operator and ask for internal affairs, they hang up on me and I'm sick and tired of it and that's why I want the direct number.
    Buddy, don’t waste your time going back and forth with this guy. He’s obviously a cop with skeletons in his closet. A good cop, squared away, would not be so snappy when IA is mentioned.

Unregistered
    Dead thread riddled with trolls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    so you know how to get on the internet, find this site, post on this site, yet you are unable to find the hcso website to obtain the sheriff's office phone number to ask an operator for the number you are seeking????????
    okay smart ass whats the website!

Unregistered
    Man I’m new to this site, when you guys aren’t fighting yourselves you’re all pretty fuc-ing funny. That’s great. I wonder what ever happened to him?

😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man I’m new to this site, when you guys aren’t fighting yourselves you’re all pretty fuc-ing funny. That’s great. I wonder what ever happened to him?

😂😂😂😂
    PS

I knew it’s an old thread still hilarious as hell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr121372 View Post
    For your information moron, the charge was aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Why are you hiding behind "Unregistered"? I know why, you a MORON and a CHICKEN!
    Sir or ma'am...direct number for professional standards is 813.247.8080. However...you can use the website and If you don't hear a confirmation that your complaint was read or assigned to someone in a couple of days do call the 8080 number. Happy Holidays.

Unregistered
    Screw off, it is called “Happy Thanksgiving” and/ or “Merry Christmas”. Not, Happy Holidays....you politically correct communist

Unregistered
    This whole place has become one big dumpster fire over the last few years.

Unregistered
    This again

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567